Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandzukic was given a 2 year extension in April.

I'd say...

Reinier €40mil (most on clauses)
Zouma £35mil
Leao €37.5mil (incl success clauses)
Kean €37.5mil (incl success clauses)
Sangare £25mil
Right back £15mil

= £170mil

However, i think there would be at least £30mil in clauses so similar to your total

Digne

We do not have £170m to spend and we will get practically nothing for our dross this summer.

Mandzukic was given a 2 year extension in April.

I'd say...

Reinier €40mil (most on clauses)
Zouma £35mil
Leao €37.5mil (incl success clauses)
Kean €37.5mil (incl success clauses)
Sangare £25mil
Right back £15mil

= £170mil

However, i think there would be at least £30mil in clauses so similar to your total
I just cannot see Everton spending that kind of money.... Especially on both Leao and Kean. Would have to be one or the other. I would say maybe 2 out of the 6 may happen but all speculation at this point

Love Zaha as a player, but I wouldn’t love him as a signing

1 his best position is left wing, meaning one of our Brazilians wouldn’t be getting a game OR we wouldn’t be signing a striker. 2 They’d want far too much for a position we don’t need

Echo reckons Silva wants the signings in before the end of the month.

You hear that Brands? Get moving lad oh and you too kenwrong.
Like i said this morning,Marco is upset with the lack of activity in the market. He Doesn’t want the players coming in on the last day of the market, as happened last season with 3 players

Like i said this morning,Marco is upset with the lack of activity in the market. He Doesn’t want the players coming in on the last day of the market, as happened last season with 3 players

not much can be done, looks like everything will come down to the last week for most clubs.

Finger on the pulse mate, Massive scoop indeed, please keep the info coming... Delph looks good doesn't he :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.