Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone asks me sbout Ademola Lookman. Well. The fee is agreed.22 millions of pounds But Marco tell Brands to stop de transf, because we want a replacement before sell Ademola, he wants and he need a new winger in the training session. Mirallas is training in the right back position also because no RB arrive yet. Everton only have Coleman and Mason Holgate is a CB for Marco

Everyone asks me sbout Ademola Lookman. Well. The fee is agreed.22 millions of pounds But Marco tell Brands to stop de transf, because we want a replacement before sell Ademola, he wants and he need a new winger in the training session. Mirallas is training in the right back position also because no RB arrive yet. Everton only have Coleman and Mason Holgate is a CB for Marco

Imagine that in the Anfield Derby....

Lookman replacement in a couple of days
8 days ago, and you didnt reply when i said who is replacement,[its not Delph etc as we were not after him you said,despite silva saying we were]

Zaha isn't coming here, I'd wager his agent are putting us in the mix to get Arsenal to Increase their offer. We need a striker more urgently.

lol

Bit crazy in here this morning. To sum up the latest rumours:

Out:
Lookman to Leipzig
Gueye to PSG
Onyekuru to somebody (Napoli and Gala both mentioned and both denied in one way or another)
Besic to Fulham
McCarthy and/or Bolasie to Newcastle
Tosun to Schalke
Mirallas, Stek, Martina and Niasse to absoflippinlutely nobody

In:
Striker - Kean and Leao both looking less likely than even a week ago, but still both about the only firm links (unless you believe the Mandzukic chatter)
Winger - gone quiet. Malcom link persists, but after Barca named a ridiculous price things quieted down. Mystery bid reportedly made for Neres but no real suggestion it was us. Zaha not really linked, but betting patterns have caused an increased association
Midfield - Lots of links to Tousart if Gueye goes, also the young Reiner fellow in Brazil
Center half - Zouma still linked. Soumare (who may be off to Monaco), Rekic and Llorente (though that has been a while) also mentioned
RIght back - crickets other than the occasional reference to Arias

Don’t know what exactly Brands has up his sleeve, but it’s getting close to nut cutting time....

Status
Not open for further replies.