Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I like hearing this. Highly doubt he's an immediate answer but getting these wonderkids in at a young age is easy money.
Screenshot_20190718-220740_Chrome.jpg

It's the most crap of crap rumors but if this 17 year old kid needs to drop the Jesus and just go by Reinier. What a fantastic name.

Wow. It's going to really suck when I wake up and the one guy from the Echo has a video of Silva getting mad because he thinks he's asking if we are signing a mountain.

Hes an ACM.

Im almost certain you would place lashing 40m on a 17 year old wonderkid ACM very low down on our to do list

But I for 1 hope we do.

Maybe the new USM deal is worth 400m a season!!!

Hes an ACM.

Im almost certain you would place lashing 40m on a 17 year old wonderkid ACM very low down on our to do list

But I for 1 hope we do.

Maybe the new USM deal is worth 400m a season!!!
There's about 6 clubs in the world that can sign someone for 40m and not be certain he will play for 2 seasons. We are not one of those clubs. Which means if this were true, and I don't think in a million years it is, we think this could can play for us now. Which is both exciting and terrifying. A lot can go wrong bringing a teenager into a completely different situation like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.