Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a slow forward you have to play with your back to goal in the premier league
CF, yes. Certainly you need to be able to create time and space for yourself in any position. I suppose if your movement is really clever and your work rate superb maybe. But it was unfair to put Cenk in the position he was put in. I think he'd do fine in another league in the right situation.

CF, yes. Certainly you need to be able to create time and space for yourself in any position. I suppose if your movement is really clever and your work rate superb maybe. But it was unfair to put Cenk in the position he was put in. I think he'd do fine in another league in the right situation.
Sorry, yes completely agree and I don't blame tosun, I blame Walsh and Allardyce. The lad was saying brands and Silva should've been playing him though when in my opinion hes quite clearly not good enough for this standard

Zaha is just a terrible idea and there is zero chance of that happening. Perhaps our biggest problem in general is how we simply just give the ball away unnecessarily. We were 15th in the PL last year in "Balls Lost". That's not a good stat. Walcott was a big part of that problem and Silva finally sat him, but DCL is already an issue in that department as is Richarlison - although he creates as well as improved as the year went on. The last thing we need is to spend anything on Zaha, let alone the absurd money Palace are asking for. Let Arsenal make that mistake.

Zaha is just a terrible idea and there is zero chance of that happening. Perhaps our biggest problem in general is how we simply just give the ball away unnecessarily. We were 15th in the PL last year in "Balls Lost". That's not a good stat. Walcott was a big part of that problem and Silva finally sat him, but DCL is already an issue in that department as is Richarlison - although he creates as well as improved as the year went on. The last thing we need is to spend anything on Zaha, let alone the absurd money Palace are asking for. Let Arsenal make that mistake.

Correct. Need players who can create but actually keep the ball. More Bernardo Silva, less Bolasie/Zaha.

I do understand the desire for a better CF, though. In our last season with Lukaku, we put up 62 goals and 41 in open play. Last year was better than the prior year - we were SOOOOO bad - but at 54 and 33, we need to score more. No question.

Hes an xG dream tho.

Shocked you dont want him.

Sick of all this waiting. Just sign anyone Everton. Give us a wide forward Marcel.
htbs7k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.