New Everton Stadium Discussion

What would be sound if they put the virtual tour content up on Steam so we could use it on our home VR (if you have one, I don't currently sadly).

I would just stand in my living room booing. It would be incredible.
imagine being able to line up on the pitch next to our stars , like , Tom davies .. and actually being able to almost touch him!

I see Lord Deben (John Gummer) former Sec of State, now Chair of the Independent committee on climate change is giving a talk at the Town Hall today. Im told he is working for Everton, anyone know how?

How much longer will this delay proceedings by?

My understanding is we dont really know. As a stand alone issue. But like the lad says, its part of the wider planning permission missive. So the question is how long will planning take.

And the answer is as long as necessary to get the permission. That might sound a bit patronising, isnt meant to, but the point of the Planning Permission folk is not to stop stuff being built, its to make sure that its built correctly, and appropriately. So going back to the WHS question, it may well be waived through without a problem, because UNESCO are Ok with the heights/LCC arnt arsed about losing it, or the BMD area is excluded. All are possible.

Oh, and dont fret about pointless and inevitable Kopite objections neither. Planning Depts are very very used to empty objections. They even have a rule book about that as well.

My understanding is we dont really know. As a stand alone issue. But like the lad says, its part of the wider planning permission missive. So the question is how long will planning take.

And the answer is as long as necessary to get the permission. That might sound a bit patronising, isnt meant to, but the point of the Planning Permission folk is not to stop stuff being built, its to make sure that its built correctly, and appropriately. So going back to the WHS question, it may well be waived through without a problem, because UNESCO are Ok with the heights/LCC arnt arsed about losing it, or the BMD area is excluded. All are possible.

Oh, and dont fret about pointless and inevitable Kopite objections neither. Planning Depts are very very used to empty objections. They even have a rule book about that as well.

im just hoping Geoff from west derby isn't the head of Unesco.

Anyone see this tweet? Interesting!

Attachments

• Tweet.jpg
    Tweet.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 419

This First thing. Got me thinking. Like the Spurs place is all high tech, with the roll on roll off NFL pitch, tons of stuff.

There must be grounds around the world with river moorings for boats, surely. So doubt its that.

I reckon the pitch will be below sea level.