Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t believe me regarding what exactly?

The club has no money and we’re operating a sell-to-buy policy out of necessity. I’ve not wavered from this view and it is something that is happening before your eyes.

We’re buying washed up players like Fabian Delph and making out we’re getting some star edition. Mario Mandzukic the latest past-it player to be heavily linked.

You carry on keeping your head in the sand and thinking everything is going to be fine and we’ll progress from 8th conducting our business this way, there’s a good lad.
Let’s get less positivity lad

Crikey this is just like the old days of “gazza/Ginola can do job for a year or two”.

Just NO.

If we sell Lookman and Vlasic and sign Delph and Mandzukic in the same window it might be fair to question Brands. Delph I can understand between the low price, his versatility, league experience and just being a pretty good player. Mandzukic is miles past it. I really hope this is a ploy to pressure the Kean move.

You'd be happy with any old fossil if they were decent once?
DCL would even score 10 a season for that juve team
he's better than what we have and people still moan, I wouldn't choose him but if Silva wants him then I'll just trust him with it.
I'd take anyone who can manage 10 goals a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.