• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LEIPZIG CLOSE ON LOOKMAN

Sky Sources: Everton have agreed a deal in principle with RB Leipzig for the transfer of Ademola Lookman.

The fee is worth up to £22.5m, and the deal likely to go through in the next 24 hours.
wonder if this means we will shortly make an official bid for malcom?

Believe it all or believe nothing, just don't believe @GwladysBlue
Don’t believe me regarding what exactly?

The club has no money and we’re operating a sell-to-buy policy out of necessity. I’ve not wavered from this view and it is something that is happening before your eyes.

We’re buying washed up players like Fabian Delph and making out we’re getting some star edition. Mario Mandzukic the latest past-it player to be heavily linked.

You carry on keeping your head in the sand and thinking everything is going to be fine and we’ll progress from 8th conducting our business this way, there’s a good lad.

Sounds like we've had to drop our valuation of Lookman as we're running out of time to use the funds elsewhere.

I think that the valuation this summer was always around that, is more likely tbh.

We turned down a similar amount last season because we wanted £25m to sell then. His stock has fallen since then so realistically, we need to take a bit less.

We have the funds. The wages are the issue.

Don’t believe me regarding what exactly?

The club has no money and we’re operating a sell-to-buy policy out of necessity. I’ve not wavered from this view and it is something that is happening before your eyes.

We’re buying washed up players like Fabian Delph and making out we’re getting some star edition. Mario Mandzukic the latest past-it player to be heavily linked.

You carry on keeping your head in the sand and thinking everything is going to be fine and we’ll progress from 8th conducting our business this way, there’s a good lad.
Goes against everything Brands said with his own mouth.

It’s not like he’s Costa and bags goals for fun is it. Plus he’s probably the slowest striker I’ve seen.

The spin some people do on here is unbelievable, why is it so hard to accept that something isn’t good enough?

Doesn’t make you a better blue.

Goes against everything Brands said with his own mouth.

It’s not like he’s Costa and bags goals for fun is it. Plus he’s probably the slowest striker I’ve seen.

The spin some people do on here is unbelievable, why is it so hard to accept that something isn’t good enough?

Doesn’t make you a better blue.

All this fume for an unfounded rumor. Whew.

This would be against everything we’ve told, everything.

Makes zero sense, I was fully behind the idea of signing players with big fees and lower wages but I can’t get behind this.

Expect someone to spin it though.....
Take into consideration we know they want someone who will score goals while helping DCL and not impeding his progress.

blammo

SmallClumsyEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.