Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcel Brands stated that the transfer targets were identified early on and were to be subsequently followed up. I can't think that Fabian Delph was on that list so it would follow that he is replacing someone who was on the original list but can't be brought in? I'll need a derby Day winner for Fabian to win me over I think but hopefully he will prove me wrong in the meantime. Good luck Mr. Delph, welcome on board.

Seeing as Newcastle aren’t getting bought by a Sheik, currently have no manager, no strikers, look likely to appoint Steve Bruce as manager and are now reduced to shopping in the Bolasie and McCarthy transfer shop.

I feel that now would be a good time to refresh everyone’s memories as to the musings of @GwladysBlue on the subject of Newcastle overtaking Everton as a club.

He really is a silly billy.
I don't care who you are ,how brazen you are ,how arrogant or conceited you are
That had to hurt real bad

MARIO MANDUZIC??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Well Silva has stated on a couple of occasions how highly he rates DCL and wont sign anyone to hinder his progress,so an older CF to take the pressure off DCL makes sense.

EDIT:
Some of our american supporters may be confused by the term CF,
It stands for Centre Forward which is the correct terminology for the player who is the main focus of your attack normally
wearing the No 9 Jersey (which is the proper name for shirt or uniform)

Marcel Brands stated that the transfer targets were identified early on and were to be subsequently followed up. I can't think that Fabian Delph was on that list so it would follow that he is replacing someone who was on the original list but can't be brought in? I'll need a derby Day winner for Fabian to win me over I think but hopefully he will prove me wrong in the meantime. Good luck Mr. Delph, welcome on board.
Santiago sosa

Well Silva has stated on a couple of occasions how highly he rates DCL and wont sign anyone to hinder his progress,so an older CF to take the pressure off DCL makes sense.

EDIT:
Some of our american supporters may be confused by the term CF,
It stands for Centre Forward which is the correct terminology for the player who is the main focus of your attack normally
wearing the No 9 Jersey (which is the proper name for shirt or uniform)

I'm English and I've always used the term "Striker" myself

Textural Tuesday

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am going on holiday early tomorrow morning. I will not be passing the weight of expectation on to someone else tomorrow but may be around a different time. My girlfriend thinks that I am insane for still thinking about this on 'travel day' (that's not tomorrows round up) but I cannot let down 100k+ Blues.

You are insane, but only for allowing her to name a day ‘travel day’ c’mon lid...

Oh because the directors of Juventus and Lille regularly take a trip down the local shop to pick up their copy of the echo.

We’ve got no money, many predicted we wouldn’t and it’s clearly now the case.
You and @GwladysBlue should arrange to meet in a beer garden ,have a few pints and talk to a few ladies wearing mini skirts and halter neck tops.
You would enjoy life so much more

Status
Not open for further replies.