Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shame about Haller, he really is a good player. Right age, right profile of the striker I think we need.

But, that being said, it's a lot of money. And, I am sure Brands and Silva know what they want better than I do.
A mature take and hope you are right. I don't like to get bothered by other clubs deals, but like you feel Haller could have been a success here and was obviously get-able.

A bit concerned with the Leao/Kean links in that they are awfully young and unproven. I understand that is how one can strike gold, but i also think of Dolberg a couple of years ago and how people were willing to say he was going to be a worldbeater. He is not bad, but nobody would be happy if we had spent 35-40M on him.

Who knows......should be an interesting few weeks ahead. Then of course the actual fun - matches - can begin.

Maybe Overmars wants to sell him as he knows Ajax can manage without him.
Ajax always take the money
Your fascination with ziyech is almost as weird as your dislike of bernard
It does seem strange that the dof of one club is promoting the sale of a player he would like to keep. Particularly when you look at the revenue they have already generated through player sales. Looks to me like he wants rid.

You lot moan that we don’t sign players with resale value and just splash out on expensive average players and say we should be signing “the next insert player”. Then when we’re linked with a 19 year old potential superstar who is also a striker you start moaning that West Ham are signing a better player for huge money who is 6 years older and the bed wetting continues.

Never change Evertonians never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.