Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for cock pictures via whatsapp anytime you like mate.

What do you make of our transfer business so far? Excited for the new season?

No idea what you're talking about :hayee:

We need a centre forward eh, also a centre half and I'd like another winger if Lookman goes. I dont think we have lots of money so think a big name might be out the door to help facilitate it.

Think Delph could be an excellent signing.

No idea what you're talking about :hayee:

We need a centre forward eh, also a centre half and I'd like another winger if Lookman goes. I dont think we have lots of money so think a big name might be out the door to help facilitate it.

Think Delph could be an excellent signing.

I think Delph is a shrewd bit of business and reckon he'll do well as and when he comes into the team. Imagine if we could round off the window with Zouma, Malcom and a decent striker, can't see it though as that'll be about £100m.

Happy for cock pictures via whatsapp anytime you like mate.

What do you make of our transfer business so far? Excited for the new season?

iStock_000018653713_Medium-1260x840.jpg

....it’s 16th July and here’s a round-up of Tuesday morning’s Toffee Transfer stories;

- Everton has confirmed the signing of Fabian Delph from Manchester City on a 3 year deal. Although no financial details have been disclosed, media reports say the transfer for the 29 year old midfielder is worth an initial £8.5m, which could rise to £10m.

- French outlet Le Voix Du Nord report Everton have approached Lille with a view to paying £36m for Rafael Leao. The 20 year old Portuguese striker joined Lille on a free transfer 11 months ago.

- Wigan has announced the signing of 21 year old left back Antonee Robinson from Everton. The 21 year old US international has signed a 3 year deal.

- TuttoSport continue to suggest Everton are set to offer £40m for Juventus striker, Moise Kean, whilst Belgian Newspaper, Lesoir, report Napoli interest in Everton winger Henry Onyekuru.

- According to BBC Sport, Everton are holding firm on their £25m valuation of Ademola Lookman, whilst German source ‘Kicker’ report RB Leipzig are prepared to pay €22m for the winger.

- The Liverpool Echo say Everton target, Kurt Zouma, has flown to Japan with the rest of the Chelsea squad as part of their pre-season preparations. They mention 27 year old Lille defender, Adama Soumaoro, could be a £13.5m alternative option if the Toffees fail to land Zouma.

- 90Min has learned incoming Newcastle Manager, Steve Bruce, is eager to sign James McCarthy and Yannick Bolasie from Everton. Wales-on-Line pick up on reports linking Mo Besic with a £5m move to Fulham.

- Stoke-on-Trent Live say Stoke boss, Nathan Jones, is leaving the door open for 28 year old Everton and Fenerbahce target, Badou Ndiaye: “We would love him to come back & do fantastically well for Stoke City but we understand he has ambitions, but so do we”.

I wonder at which point we actually go after Soumaoro then?

I wonder at which point we actually go after Soumaoro then?

...I recall we were linked in previous seasons, I have no idea if this is an accurate rumour or regurgitated news. The point you make, though, is worthy of discussion.

More generally, I suspect you are asking how long we give Zouma and Chelsea to make up their mind. I hope we have one or two options lined up and groundwork done.

Shame about Haller, he really is a good player. Right age, right profile of the striker I think we need.

But, that being said, it's a lot of money. And, I am sure Brands and Silva know what they want better than I do.

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe just maybe there is a reason why some very respected managers and DOF have not tried to sign him.
Unlikely as it seems they may know a little bit more than you
Has it ever occurred to you that on a football forum it's ok to have opinions about players and teams and to discuss those opinions without having to constantly acknowledge that as someone who isn't a professional you may not actually know what you're talking about?

And it wasn't just me singing his praises when I wrote that. Marc Overmars, who just constructed a CL semi finalist in a league with no pull for signing players, was saying he can't understand why no one is trying to sign Ziyech.

Status
Not open for further replies.