2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep,if alan myers says it,its defo over lol,he was always going to china almost a cert that,
plus you do know in replys A/M has said he could come as well,if thats not knowing whats going on,i dont know what is,he cant be wrong then

someone from daily mail sport reckon Zouma is 5th choice for chelsea lol,not that low down
anyway hopefully someone asks Marco abiout zouma and co tomorrow

someone from daily mail sport reckon Zouma is 5th choice for chelsea lol,not that low down

The usual 3 senior CB plus the young CB on loan at Derby last season.

Thing is whether he pushes for a move to Everton. Can we afford to wait?

Fans love you Kurt you know it makes sense to come back home to Goodison.

Your ban wasn't long enough

I think Burnley have just released him …. he was talk of the town a couple windows back... glad we didn't get him in and pay him ridiculous wages like several others at the same time, think we came close to doing just that !

anyway hopefully someone asks Marco abiout zouma and co tomorrow

Rob Draper, not sure if he's a Chelsea fan or has comnections to Chelsea- I know Matt Law at the Telegraph does. Hopefully Lampard feels the same.

"The defensive conundrum: Tomori egdes ahead

David Luiz looked to be thoroughly enjoying the time and space afforded him in the first half yet the major question is who will line up alongside him while Antonio Rudiger is recovering from injury.

Lampard started Fikayo Tomori with him in the first half, maybe trying to build a relationship between the two. He's another benefiting from playing under Lampard and Jody Morris at Derby.

He did well, look assured but really there was no threat whatsoever.

Andreas Christensen, who would be considered higher up the pecking order, came on in the second half and played with Kurt Zouma, who will surely be moved on or be resigned to being fifth choice"

Rob Draper, not sure if he's a Chelsea fan or has comnections to Chelsea- I know Matt Law at the Telegraph does. Hopefully Lampard feels the same.

"The defensive conundrum: Tomori egdes ahead

David Luiz looked to be thoroughly enjoying the time and space afforded him in the first half yet the major question is who will line up alongside him while Antonio Rudiger is recovering from injury.

Lampard started Fikayo Tomori with him in the first half, maybe trying to build a relationship between the two. He's another benefiting from playing under Lampard and Jody Morris at Derby.

He did well, look assured but really there was no threat whatsoever.

Andreas Christensen, who would be considered higher up the pecking order, came on in the second half and played with Kurt Zouma, who will surely be moved on or be resigned to being fifth choice"

Keane + Zouma likely starters. Mina to complete. That’s our 3 senior CB. Zouma will be in the French squad if he plays regular PL games with Everton.

Just heard he’s bought two houses (next to each other) in Didsbury.

Anyone else heard this?

Status
Not open for further replies.