• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so mate.

£8m really is peanuts these days. We have sold academy graduates for more than that and they have never been anywhere near remotely getting into the first team squad. He's English. He's only 29yo and has oodles of experience. The season before last he had a fantastic season for us. If he can replicate anything any where near that form he is going to be one hell of a bargain!

Cry and whinge? No, not at all. I don't sit there and think we're going to progress as a club doing what we're currently doing.

We haven't won a trophy for 24 years and we've stagnated in the league. There isn't anything to be positive about. It's up to the club to change that.

You, on the other hand, offer nothing to this forum except for childish bile. You're a grown man who thinks it's hilarious to post inane bollocks on a forum everyday.

" POST INANE BOLLOCKS "

Oh the irony lollollol

Inappropriate Behaviour
Cry and whinge? No, not at all. I don't sit there and think we're going to progress as a club doing what we're currently doing.

We haven't won a trophy for 24 years and we've stagnated in the league. There isn't anything to be positive about. It's up to the club to change that.

You, on the other hand, offer nothing to this forum except for childish bile. You're a grown man who thinks it's hilarious to post inane bollocks on a forum everyday.
Kopite is the only word I have for you

Still just over 3 weeks to go so still time to bring in some quality which im confident we will do however I must say considering we had supposedly lined up our ducks towards the seasons end im underwhelmed with just Gomes, Delph and Das Stek signed up.

No striker, Zouma or winger is disappointing but still time - hopefully we make a signing to really get the fans excited - what we would do for a Kean or Malcom/Pepe to be announced.

Again at the same point last summer we had only really signed Richarlison and were getting linked to all sorts, 3 weeks down the line we had added Bernard, Digne, Gomes and Mina. Walsh would have shanked millions on more overpriced garbage but Brands seems to play the waiting game to strike the deal, it’s how we ended up paying £22m to bring Gomes back when paper talk had Wet Spam and Spurs coming in for him

What's to stop us from making a deal with Palace that we'll give them Lookman for a discounted price, but only if they take Bolasie as well? Something like 22-25M combined, or whatever. We'd end up taking a loss of around 10M total from the original transfers, but if I understand book value and depreciation (which I don't) then their FFP value would be significantly lower.

I don't know if Palace would do it, but possibly. Lookman has all the potential in the world, and Bolasie would probably be willing to negotiate a little in order to get top flight minutes.

Again at the same point last summer we had only really signed Richarlison and were getting linked to all sorts, 3 weeks down the line we had added Bernard, Digne, Gomes and Mina. Walsh would have shanked millions on more overpriced garbage but Brands seems to play the waiting game to strike the deal, it’s how we ended up paying £22m to bring Gomes back when paper talk had Wet Spam and Spurs coming in for him

Yep Brands has shown he can get deals done so im not panicking- would just love a big name signing around the time of the stadium image release to really push our name out there!

Try and find some enjoyment in your life, negativity breeds further negativity. What does being negative actually achieve?

I prefer to take the positives and make the most of them, such as having a young exciting team which stood toe to toe with the best teams in the league towards the end of the season. How is that not positive?

Anyway I’ll put you in ignore to do us both a favour.

What's to stop us from making a deal with Palace that we'll give them Lookman for a discounted price, but only if they take Bolasie as well? Something like 22-25M combined, or whatever. We'd end up taking a loss of around 10M total from the original transfers, but if I understand book value and depreciation (which I don't) then their FFP value would be significantly lower.

I don't know if Palace would do it, but possibly. Lookman has all the potential in the world, and Bolasie would probably be willing to negotiate a little in order to get top flight minutes.

Cos I don't think Palace have gone insane just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.