Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be plenty of game time for him. A midfield 3 of Gana, Gomes and Sig won’t be able to play every game.

He can cover 2 of these roles without losing too much quality. As well as filling in at fullback at a push.

A good signing in my eyes.
Of course that’s on the proviso that Gana isn’t sold. A midfield of Gomes Schneids and Sig with Delp as backup doesn’t really fill me full of confidence

I must be missing that stadium being built, all I can see is it getting kicked further down the line. It’s already been pushed back one year. They continue to stress that the images we’ll see in a couple of weeks are concept design i.e. not the finished article.

Everton one Moshiri the money, we are not debt free.

Got rid of Elstone and replaced him with DBB, who just spouts consistent crap. Every bit as bad as Elstone.

We’re being taken for a ride. This club is going nowhere fast with this current board.
Moshiri is sure no John Henry that's for sure. :cool:

You've never had an entire forum attack you mate for having the temerity to rate a player they don't

Maybe you should walk a mile in someone's shoes before judging how they should feel about things? And maybe also concentrate on not being such a scum human being?
I was going to watch season 3 of Stranger Things, but I might need to catch up on this feisty thread.

I hope you kept your cool @Mikey_Fitzgerald !

I must be missing that stadium being built, all I can see is it getting kicked further down the line. It’s already been pushed back one year. They continue to stress that the images we’ll see in a couple of weeks are concept design i.e. not the finished article.

Everton one Moshiri the money, we are not debt free.

Got rid of Elstone and replaced him with DBB, who just spouts consistent crap. Every bit as bad as Elstone.

We’re being taken for a ride. This club is going nowhere fast with this current board.

Your becoming the most negative poster.

A top striker, right winger, centre back and right back are all still needed.

I’d rather we keep Gueye but he’ll want to go to PSG so I can see some sense in taking £35m for him and adding that to the sales of besic £5m, Lookman £20m, plus whatever we get for McCarthy, niasse, tosun, Pennington, Robinson, Henry (if no permit), Williams etc, signing Delph and using the rest to get quality additions for the positions needed.

There’s plenty of other players that need shifting but I can’t see us getting anything for the likes of kev and bolasie and think we’ll keep Walcott and Schneiderlen.

Just woke up to the news that we are signing that bang average no mark Delph -

Marcel may as well pack it in and go work somewhere else if this is our transfer strategy.

Let’s get Welbeck as well FFS

@buskwhi2

The weakness with Gana going is the midfield (obviously)...

We would have Gomes / Davies / Schneiderlin / Delph there if Gana was sold. I feel we still need one more in (ideally Sangare).

However, with Richarlison and Pepe we would have two of the most sought after wide players in Europe.

I think if we sold Lookman + Gana + Besic and signed Pepe + Delph + Sangare then things start to become exciting...

What's that I hear?

The sound of Zat's heart breaking and a part of his anatomy going limp?

Good money if true and we can always sign him back in the unlikely event he actually develops into a top class player.

???

Seems a really good fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.