New Everton Stadium Discussion

Big fan of the Ėv here.
Maybe give the club a chance then mate? So far they are doing what they have said, images will be out soon. Until I see otherwise why not just enjoy and get a little excited at the prospect of this being achieved? Far too much negativity around these days.

Maybe give the club a chance then mate? So far they are doing what they have said, images will be out soon. Until I see otherwise why not just enjoy and get a little excited at the prospect of this being achieved? Far too much negativity around these days.

I completely agree mate, I was just trying to humour some of our fans.

Looking forward to seeing these plans myself.

I completely agree mate, I was just trying to humour some of our fans.

Looking forward to seeing these plans myself.

With some that will never work! lol

I cant wait myself, getting excited about what has been drawn up. I do get people being pessimistic because of what has happened in the past, but this feels different this time to me, for once I have a bit more confidence about this stadium being built.

cool-gum-smiley-emoticon.gif

I wasn't aware of one , sorry.

It will happen eventually. Might be a few years after we move in though. There again not everyone lives by a train station. The old omnibus will be the answer to the transport issues IMHO.
Answer??
Theres only one way to get there and one way out on a reduced size road that other traffic travelling on together with tens of thousands of foot passengers

By the way, "Design concept":

'A design concept is the idea behind a design. It's how you plan on solving the design problem in front of you. It's the underlying logic, thinking, and reasoning for how you'll design.'

I wouldn't get too excited about stadium images. I dont think that's on the agenda at all.