2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure he’ll be off at some point but nothing to really suggest a move is imminent, let alone that we’ll receive any sort of transfer fee for him.

Yeh nothing substantial in the rumours but the fact he doesn't even seem to be at finch farm means he's hopefully sorting out a move

Much like the Sandro rumours ... I'd expect this to be a loan. Who in their right mind would PAY to take Mirralas off our hands at this point ?

His contract ends next summer, so a season long loan equates to a goodbye. Same applies to McCarthy and Niasse

Can’t believe there’s a club on the planet that will pay this waste of space what he’s paid here, let alone pay a fee.

Loan is the best we can hope for.

He's not really a leech

I think he'd happily play and try to contribute if we let him

Its a weird one with Mirallas.

He was loved here for a while and has loads of ability, he has never refused to play or anything and I think the lazy comments that get directed at him are way wide of the mark, he always put a shift in when he played.

I was never a massive fan personally but thought he was fine, certainly good enough to be a squad member and contribute. He had one bad incident (the penalty miss which at least was done with a decent motive in mind) and he has a ridiculous car, that's about all I can say bad about him.

For some reason though he has fallen off a cliff and nobody wants to touch him with a barge pole. Is he really that bad that nobody wants him? For me he is no worse than say Arnautovic yet people wanted him and he was a bigger knob.

His time is done here but he should still be able to do a job somewhere.

Its a weird one with Mirallas.......For some reason though he has fallen off a cliff and nobody wants to touch him with a barge pole. Is he really that bad that nobody wants him? For me he is no worse than say Arnautovic yet people wanted him and he was a bigger knob.

His time is done here but he should still be able to do a job somewhere.
Starting tomorrow he can 'do a job' anywhere else but here thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.