Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same can be said of 90%of players who come through PL academies.
The lad seems like a sound enough youngster with a good attitude.
I am sure he will make a decent living from the game and if he is clever enough he will be able to retire at 34-35 and never have to work another day in his life
So there is really no need for the clear off bit
He didn't come from our academy though did he ?
Sure we signed him from Wimbledon ?

I didn't know he was born in Zimbabwe until this week either ?

Nice words those and he leaves us and I wish him well.

0_JS187112064.jpg
Good morning my friends. Our Portuguese sex symbols send a hug to all the Evertonians.

Even Gomes can't make the new top look good.

Be a great move, lot of trust reading are showing there.
Unfortunately I can see it being a disaster. They will 100% sack their manager before Christmas (he's dreadful and has never stayed anywhere for any length of time at all) and be in a relegation dogfight, with the new manager deciding a 19 year old keeper isn't the right man for the situation and bringing Marcus Hahnemann out of retirement instead.

Unfortunately I can see it being a disaster. They will 100% sack their manager before Christmas (he's dreadful and has never stayed anywhere for any length of time at all) and be in a relegation dogfight, with the new manager deciding a 19 year old keeper isn't the right man for the situation and bringing Marcus Hahnemann out of retirement instead.

I'm not negative, so I foresee them being awful, but the scenario playing out similar to the Pickford & Sunderland situation. He will be seen as a hero, player of the year even though Reading wont do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.