New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not too sure what his role or power is tbh. Andy Burnham is doing the same role in manc but seems to voice and action a lot.
I think Rotherham is in the Corbyn camp and as such is lukewarm to the idea of the regional mayor and the whole devolution idea in general. Hence what I think has been a largely anonymous performance so far.
Burnham on the other hand is a champion for devolution and has been prominent in its cause.
Personally I think devolution is a necessity for the North and our region to have any hope of real improvements in the future.

I think Rotherham is in the Corbyn camp and as such is lukewarm to the idea of the regional mayor and the whole devolution idea in general. Hence what I think has been a largely anonymous performance so far.
Burnham on the other hand is a champion for devolution and has been prominent in its cause.
Personally I think devolution is a necessity for the North and our region to have any hope of real improvements in the future.

Burnham for me.

Feyenoord have been planing a move from De Kuip for many many years. The city of Roterdam are also the driving force behind it with a complete regeneration of the area where Feyenoord left originally to move to De Kuip. The area is owned by the city and not by a private firm like Peel.

The fact that Rotterdam was virtually flattened in WW2 makes planning much more straightforward - as all planning is in Holland.

Feyenoord are also a much slicker operation than Everton.
Del Boy Trotter runs a slicker operation than Everton...or so it seems some days.