Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is misguided but I think for the first time in his career Bolasie played in a team that actually wanted him to do more than clown around on the ball and even though he still did that he actually figured out how to contribute to winning matches for a bit there.

It's all speculation though because he was truly finished off by the knee injury. It's a tough life when so much of your game is your pace.

I was gutted when we signed him, ive always considered him a terrible player, the definition of a 1 in 20 player.

But as I say, for a few fleeting weeks I saw a player I could get behind, then poof his knee and his whole career is over.

Seeing as Sandro on the verge of leaving (not at Finch Farm for pre season training)

Is it safe to assume the rest of the deadbeats that were'nt there , Bolasie , Niasse , Tosun , Besic et al are also close to leaving the club ?
They've redesigned the gates to USM Finch Farm to look like goals. All four missed, with honourable mention to Tosun who managed to hit the bar. Besic is reportedly still broken down in the lay by.

Status
Not open for further replies.