Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, we’ll lose most of those early those games 1-0 in a depressing style only Everton could manage.

Then we’ll get it together when we start playing the better teams. We’ll lose most of those games too, but in a valiant style that will give us some hope.

Towards Christmas/new year we’ll go on a really good run that’ll almost get us 7th. We’ll be pipped to 7th by whoever the “flavor of the month”/media darling mid-table team is next season. Leicester/west ham maybe.

But our second half of the season form will give us all optimism for the upcoming 20/21 season. Provided we get our transfer targets in early that is.

It’s the Everton way!...

Same script every year. I hate how true this is

It's pretty difficult to predict transfers when you're not involved in the day to day dealings of the Premier League central transaction multiplex. Fortunately we have plenty of agents quite content with their incredible UK-based lifestyles who are prepared to pass on the good stuff to hardworking journalists slash television personas non gratas for a shorthand favour in kind.

Same script every year. I hate how true this is
Hehe, couldn’t help myself. 500 people on here were probably capable of writing that.

However, I actually think we’ll have a good season.

The players like Silva and know his style. They’ll all mostly be settled by now and up for the challenge. I also have faith in Brands to not leave us short in the transfers dept.

We are totally capable of making a good start and giving some of the so called “big 6” a run for their money.

C’mon! We can do this. Enough with the pessimism, like that rubbish Vienna blue posted above.

Nah, we’ll lose most of those early those games 1-0 in a depressing style only Everton could manage.

Then we’ll get it together when we start playing the better teams. We’ll lose most of those games too, but in a valiant style that will give us some hope.

Towards Christmas/new year we’ll go on a really good run that’ll almost get us 7th. We’ll be pipped to 7th by whoever the “flavor of the month”/media darling mid-table team is next season. Leicester/west ham maybe.

But our second half of the season form will give us all optimism for the upcoming 20/21 season. Provided we get our transfer targets in early that is.

It’s the Everton way!...

Nah we won’t.

It's pretty difficult to predict transfers when you're not involved in the day to day dealings of the Premier League central transaction multiplex. Fortunately we have plenty of agents quite content with their incredible UK-based lifestyles who are prepared to pass on the good stuff to hardworking journalists slash television personas non gratas for a shorthand favour in kind.

Who are we going to get Browns

Noticed earlier that he was listed with the under 23’s and not the first team on the OS.

Same with Callum Connolly, Anthony Robinson’s not in eaither squad. Dowell, Banigime and Joe Williams are listed with the first team.

Probably means nothing, could indicate which squad they will preseason with or that they are leaving, so no that clears up urrr nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.