Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyekuru linked with Leverkusen, 18m Euro, decent fee, if he’s not getting a work permit it could be time to move him on, that fee plus 20m for Lookman and maybe 10m for Walcott would pay for Neres and possibly Malcolm on loan, we’d have two left footed wingers and two right footed, all Brazilian), get rid of all the others (Miralles, Bolassie), if we have injuries we can call up a youngster like Anthony Gordon.

If we only got €18m For onyekuru I'm going to absolutely loose my mind. I was fuming enough about vlasic only going for 14m because that was a joke.

Yes we did, but that season was an anomaly. We weren’t up against the level of competition or calibre of side that we are at present to nail a top 4 position.

Leicester won the league a few years back with a team of Championship contenders. Mate, it's all possible. We had the 4th best defence in the league last year and we have some very real talent up top. You would think folk would stop seeing Footy as being so simple. More goals = more wins, nah mate. It's based on a solid foundation and we had that last year. Another years experience, who knows?

So today we've said no to the likes of Umtiti and Aguero. Good work lads.
Maybe cause there is not much else to talk about. The only player we know we are after is Zouma but it will a couple of weeks before Chelsea will make their minds up and another couple of weeks before we announce it lol in case we get him.all the other players linked there are hardly reliable sources saying we are interested.
Also it has gone quiet on.the many exits

If we only got €18m For onyekuru I'm going to absolutely loose my mind. I was fuming enough about vlasic only going for 14m because that was a joke.

The best part of £30m for two players that weren’t in the squad last season is good business I reckon, think what Brands could do with that money, him and Silva can pick an exact fit for a role they have in the team rather than accommodating a player someone else picked and in Onyekuru’s case probably can’t play for us next season. Yer ok the risk is one of them goes on to be amazing but we should back Brand’s judgement if he decides to move him on.

£18m for a player who will never play for us sounds alright to me.
Never got my head round this one.

It's not about whether he's played for us or not. It's about what his value is and how much we should get for him.

Hes a 22 year old lad who's scored 51 goals in 107 top flight games. Hes just won the Turkish leauge (scoring the winning goal) and the Turkish cup (again scoringn the winning goal).

He's very highly rated and the fact he hasn't/won't ever play for is is no reason to sell him for pittance which is what €18m is in this market.

It's not about whether he's played for us or not. It's about what his value is and how much we should get for him.

Hes a 22 year old lad who's scored 51 goals in 107 top flight games. Hes just won the Turkish leauge (scoring the winning goal) and the Turkish cup (again scoringn the winning goal).

He's very highly rated and the fact he hasn't/won't ever play for is is no reason to sell him for pittance which is what €18m is in this market.

£18m is exactly what he’s worth now.

The best part of £30m for two players that weren’t in the squad last season is good business I reckon, think what Brands could do with that money, him and Silva can pick an exact fit for a role they have in the team rather than accommodating a player someone else picked and in Onyekuru’s case probably can’t play for us next season. Yer ok the risk is one of them goes on to be amazing but we should back Brand’s judgement if he decides to move him on.

30m that should be a minimum of 40m for me. I love Brands and he has been amazing at getting players in, nobody can deny that but as far as getting players out he has been sub par for me.

I know he's fighting a up hill struggle with the crap show the other clowns have left him. Vlasic and onyekuru though they are highly rated young players, they are sellable asset and teams will want them.

I mean he couldn't sell a croation to inter Milan ffs:Blink:

Care to explain how you came to that conclusion?

According to Celikler, Everton want €18m from transfer but so far only German club Bayer Leverkusen have shown an interest in paying this.

He’s only worth what someone’s willing to pay, sounds like we’ve been offering him around to other clubs, maybe we tried for more but got no interest.

According to Celikler, Everton want €18m from transfer but so far only German club Bayer Leverkusen have shown an interest in paying this.

He’s only worth what someone’s willing to pay, sounds like we’ve been offering him around to other clubs, maybe we tried for more but got no interest.

I'm not totally aware of how reliable that publication is. The other week he was being linked with a €35m bid. Honestly I'd rather loan him out again for that price(€18m). Send him to Germany for a season if he has one good season there his price tag will sky rocket look at jovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.