Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus won't agree to that, say it's the 20 million and we pay him 100K a week, that's 5ish million a year then buy back is 30 million after a year, after 2 years buy back is 35 million. So if they want him back we will be making profit on fee and wages, which is fine by me.
They’ll take what Marcel offers, and they’ll like it.

How many goals would you expect from a £20m striker?

Look at how much players go for now, especially young players. Dominic Solanke went for £19m to Bournemouth and scored 1 goal last season.

Sadly £20m does not buy you a world class striker anymore, only potential

Kean must currently be behind Ronaldo Dybala Higuain Mandzukic and Douglas Costa. I can see why we may have targeted him. He’ll have seen what we did with Lukaku and now Richarlison and might potentially see it as choosing between 2 seasons on the bench at Juve or 2 seasons playing every week in the premier league raising his profile knowing a big move is still ahead of him in the future.

Look at how much players go for now, especially young players. Dominic Solanke went for £19m to Bournemouth and scored 1 goal last season.

So are you saying you’d expect 1 goal a season from a £20m striker?

:oops: If he had any other agent I might be a bit optimistic about this but Raiola is a dirty snake so I'm giving it the no go.

We’ve got a good relationship with Raiola though, most agents are snakes, doesn’t mean we can’t use him for our advantage. Raiola doesn’t win if Kean just keeps his head down at Juve. He knows he’ll get a cut from the transfer to us and then a cut from the future transfer away from us. In the last few years we’ve sold Stones for a world record fee at the time for a defender, and we’ve sold Lukaku for a fee that at the time was close to the world record for a striker. We’re a cash cow for the likes of Raiola.

Absolutely sick of this guy getting used as the benchmark. The vast, vast majority of £20m players are better than him.

Still think out of all strikers linked with Rebic would be the best fit.
Other than the fact that he has very rarely played as a true #9 by himself. He could be able but it isn't something he's really done at Frankfurt or with Croatia with great success to this point.

Reactions: gmb

We’ve got a good relationship with Raiola though, most agents are snakes, doesn’t mean we can’t use him for our advantage. Raiola doesn’t win if Kean just keeps his head down at Juve. He knows he’ll get a cut from the transfer to us and then a cut from the future transfer away from us. In the last few years we’ve sold Stones for a world record fee at the time for a defender, and we’ve sold Lukaku for a fee that at the time was close to the world record for a striker. We’re a cash cow for the likes of Raiola.
stinks of using our name to get a better deal for him at Juventus, His contract runs out next year as well but I guess it can work in our favor too I just have little faith in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.