Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read today that Man Utd are considering Ben Yedder from Sevilla who has a £38m release clause, wouldn't mind him for Everton tbh and that would be within budget, albeit at the top end of it I would think

Read that Juventus want a buy back option in any transfer involving Moise Kean. I'm not a big fan of these after what happened with Del boy. But if its set high enough, I guess its not a big problem, like if we sign him for £20m and the clause is £60m. If they buy him back at that price it's a decent return
That’s Brands’ whole game no? Buy young and cheap sell for wildly inflated profit

I think the important thing to realise with Rom is that we started the hostility

We got a decent wedge for him, I never got why everyone was so angry. Disappointed? Sure, but it's not like it dragged and we got ripped off for him. If anything, we pulled Man United's pants down with that fee

I'm sure it was him gobbing off every time he was on international duty about how he was going to kick us to the kirb for a bigger club that wins trophys. Then when he had his chance to put us through to the final of the fa cup against a terrible palace he missed about 5 sitters then missed a penalty. Then proceeded to use it as a stick to beat the club with. Showing up to a contract singing then changing his mind at the literal last minute.

He treated this club with nothing but disrespect. I don't mind player using us a a stepping stone to a better club but have some damn respect about it. Arrogant, lazy, poo stirring meff is what he is.

He showed everything he was when he refused to play in the final of the fa cup for united against Chelsea. Cared more about going to the world cup so his agent could either try to force a move get a new contract. Then he spent last season with a sulk on.

I think it was him that started it is what I'm saying my friendlol

I'm sure it was him gobbing off every time he was on international duty about how he was going to kick us to the kirb for a bigger club that wins trophys. Then when he had his chance to put us through to the final of the fa cup against a terrible palace he missed about 5 sitters then missed a penalty. Then proceeded to use it as a stick to beat the club with. Showing up to a contract singing then changing his mind at the literal last minute.

He treated this club with nothing but disrespect. I don't mind player using us a a stepping stone to a better club but have some damn respect about it. Arrogant, lazy, poo stirring meff is what he is.

He showed everything he was when he refused to play in the final of the fa cup for united against Chelsea. Cared more about going to the world cup so his agent could either try to force a move get a new contract. Then he spent last season with a sulk on.

I think it was him that started it is what I'm saying my friendlol
Thanks for reminding me about that semi final mate..

Sake.

Agree with a lot of what you say though, but if you compare the goals he's scored for United as to those he scored for us, they are far different.
He's having to finish at United, whereas he did create a lot for himself with us.

Read that Juventus want a buy back option in any transfer involving Moise Kean. I'm not a big fan of these after what happened with Del boy. But if its set high enough, I guess its not a big problem, like if we sign him for £20m and the clause is £60m. If they buy him back at that price it's a decent return
Juventus won't agree to that, say it's the 20 million and we pay him 100K a week, that's 5ish million a year then buy back is 30 million after a year, after 2 years buy back is 35 million. So if they want him back we will be making profit on fee and wages, which is fine by me.

Sake.

Agree with a lot of what you say though, but if you compare the goals he's scored for United as to those he scored for us, they are far different.
He's having to finish at United, whereas he did create a lot for himself with us.

That's the thing though when he was here it was either play to his strengths or the highway and we couldn't afford to not play his way. That's why the whole team suffered from it, the next top goal scorer then him was Barkley on about 4-5 goals.

Now he's gone to a team where he has to try to fit their style or be dropped he's been shown up.

Also sorry for the bad memories :(

Sake.

I went back and watched the highlights of that for the first time and it's way worse than I remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.