Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's also, if we're honest the pieces nobody really wants. Like with any shop, you buy the desirables first and then see what you can get for lower money 2nd. Most of the lads on loan are really players nobody will commit to a fee or a long term deal for, but if other options fall through may consider as a stop gap. It's like at school where you pick the best players first and the poorer ones get picked up last.
Bolasie and Sandro are going to be stood against the wall last, every window waiting to be picked if that was the case.

It’s all making sense now! So all this Tierney talk is to secure a replacement before we allow Digne to leave... let’s pretend for half a second it’s true... would be a bittersweet trade. Can’t say I would want to see the back of Digne even for Stonesy.. plus Tierney who I’ve never seen play.

Happy to file under bollocks!

Gomes will be here before 30th due to Barcelona needed him off the books plus we have pre-season training starting Monday.

I'd say Friday announcement

He was John Pebbles before we he metamorphed at the school of science. He won't have forgot that. Come home John. Come home.

Saw me uncle bill leaving me mums this afternoon... said he’d been doing some gardening for her. Whatever he’d been doing he’d obviously been putting quite a shift in cos he was absolutely dripping with sweat. Me mum seemed very happy with his work.

Anyway to cut a long story short... uncle bill told me that one of his mates that works down at finch farm has tipped him off about a signing being announced this week. I asked him who it was...but he just gave me a nod and a wink and peddled off on his push bike.

My guess is that it’s Gomes... that appears to be the most likely... let’s see.

Please god it's uncle my nickname and not incest.

Status
Not open for further replies.