Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't see Paredes enough to say for certain, but he physically reminds me a bit of him. I thought Paredes was a bit more dynamic going forward.

The way he plays defense, with his head constantly on a swivel reminds me a bit of everyone's favorite target, Thiago Mendes I guess. There are so many distinctive DMs, but he doesn't really remind me too much of any of them. Fernandinho, Busquets, Kante, Jorginho, Carvalho, etc. Maybe a younger, slightly smaller Matic when he was good? I'm not sure really.

I'm not having that

I get that but i'm convinced we won't be spending big money unless we can get our wages down and ship out the dross

Very worrying
I wasn't worried about it until now.

Very worrying.

I mean the fact that I'm now worried is worrying, not that the lack of transfer activity is worrying, which it is of course but not as worrying about the fact I'm now worrying about our lack of transfer activity.

Worrying times indeed.

But not about the lack of transfer activity as I said.

I wasn't worried about it until now.

Very worrying.

I mean the fact that I'm now worried is worrying, not that the lack of transfer activity is worrying, which it is of course but not as worrying about the fact I'm now worrying about our lack of transfer activity.

Worrying times indeed.

But not about the lack of transfer activity as I said.

Don't worry mate, DCL and Sandro up top on the opening day

...I quoted one manager saying loan deals tend to be agreed later in the window. I suppose that makes sense, the parent club paying a further months salary or more.

I think it's also, if we're honest the pieces nobody really wants. Like with any shop, you buy the desirables first and then see what you can get for lower money 2nd. Most of the lads on loan are really players nobody will commit to a fee or a long term deal for, but if other options fall through may consider as a stop gap. It's like at school where you pick the best players first and the poorer ones get picked up last.

It's not really, most people would assume it's like the grapevine. Some people who looked to be offended say it's a racist term as in deeper darkest Africa.

8C68ADD9-3CC6-4BA2-A938-2604568972ED.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.