• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic...

...there have been absolutely absurd commentary about the following:

Santiago Sosa. Things have cooled down.
Borja Iglesias. That we've been bidding all summer.
Frank Kessie. More speculation, nothing tangible.
Kieran Tierney. Most absurd rumor ever.
John Stones. Second most absurd rumor ever including a trade for Digne.

This has me 100% convinced no one has a clue.

@sport0fact is very trustworthy, and they have a very established twitter presence and break all the serious transfer news

Just read on the Daily fail that City are facing an immediate ban from CL. Meaning the team in fifth get their place and another Europa spot becomes available. Could that be us ?

Even if this does happen (which I doubt they would be banned from) the next champions league competition they qualify for. Not the up coming season.

What’s that Moise Kean play like, does he do anythin like the pressing of DCL? Cus felt we played our best footie last year when we had him running like around like a madhead in front of em all

Should try to replicate that with who we bring in, just needs to be able to do that thing that Dom can’t do

If you were to compare him to a better known player who would it be?
Keep in mind, this is based on like 200 minutes of play. Pretty traditional 6, but just more active. What really struck me is how he tracked back when his fullbacks lost the ball. Positioning was just perfect. Who? Man. He was really so sound, nothing quirky stuck out, so not sure.

Hold yer tongues. Crim and Penny are both decent Blues and I'd buy them a pint if I were in their town (or they got lost and arrived in mine).

Then again, last Blue I met and bought a pint seems to have deleted his social media presence, so they may want to disregard. And there's at least one bloke I've put on ignore, but he's probably a decent fellow still.

*actually, he bought me the pint. Anyway, was a decent guy. Hope he's ok.
Most of the Yanks on here are good people, apart from that 1 who thought he was gonna be our goalie, he was a bell.

Hopefully none of them take offence, its all in the game yo.
I think there's a good mix of fans exiled to America, and American fans. We all want signings, we all want blammos, we all want Everton to win, we all want Marcel to excel and hope for greater glories to come our team's way.
so, any transfer news?

Gotta say that this definitely pulls the heart strings. I understand that as a nation we are f-ing weird and we don't make it easy on ourselves but we do try.

As an American growing up during the time where Arsenal were crowned the Invincibles, Ronaldihno (the most captivating player on the planet) was on Barca and Milan, Inter had a team of all-stars, Barca had their La Masia golden generation, and Fergie's United was in its prime, I chose to be an Everton supporter and I still stand by it.

Maybe it's the underdog potential, maybe it's the reputation as the peoples club, either way you lot are stuck with me and that's final.

What’s that Moise Kean play like, does he do anythin like the pressing of DCL? Cus felt we played our best footie last year when we had him running like around like a madhead in front of em all

Should try to replicate that with who we bring in, just needs to be able to do that thing that Dom can’t do
He's super fast and aggressive, physical, but can't say I've even seen him at CF. Always seems to be a wider forward. I think he could press like DCL, absolutely, maybe better.

Keep in mind, this is based on like 200 minutes of play. Pretty traditional 6, but just more active. What really struck me is how he tracked back when his fullbacks lost the ball. Positioning was just perfect. Who? Man. He was really so sound, nothing quirky stuck out, so not sure.
If you were to compare him to a better known player who would it be?
One of my roommates from college compared him to a more energetic Leandro Paredes which I thought was fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.