Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing more links with Wylan Cyprien lately and Kean is apparently not happy anymore due to a falling out between him and the club for missing a team activity while he was on his way back from U21 duties.

...apparently Kean turned up late for an Italy U21 team meeting and was dropped for their next game. The papers are suggesting this is making Juventus think twice about offering him a new deal, but if he is a super talent I doubt a bit of insolence on international duty would affect things.

His agent is Raiola and if there is a possibility of signing the player, it’s probably more because of him.

We are a much more sophisticated, multiple award winning forum now, and I think we can handle it better than before
Being the number one homoerotic soccerball fan forum does not preclude cross thread contamination.

I admire your optimism though.

...I love that we have US based fans, I just hope they realise the majority on here welcome them.

And never give up the stats evangelism. Just because it does not seem well received at first, that doesn't mean the good people here at GOT aren't longing for someone to explain it all to them in common sense terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.