Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did clearly say not at a big club though... mbappe is at a big club so that would.rule him out
I am quite clearly arguing the point that HE stated:
"He might be the best player period, 21 and under in the world."

I was not referring to the fact that he said he was the best not at a big club. Thank you for reminding me of that statement though because Joao Felix would like to have few moments of your time along with Luka Jovic, De Ligt, Frenkie De Jong, Kai Haverts, Houssem Aouar, and Kang-In Lee.

I was not referring to the fact that he said he was the best not at a big club. Thank you for reminding me of that statement though because Joao Felix would like to have few moments of your time along with Luka Jovic, De Ligt, Frenkie De Jong, Kai Haverts, Houssem Aouar, and Kang-In Lee.

You’re very argumentative this evening. Everything ok?
He is allowed an opinion that’s different from yours.

You one upped me with the ghostly wingers, sounds a bit like the position Walcott is used to playing.

The number 6/8/10 roles have been around for quite a while now. You must have been out of the game for quite some time then

Not really, I do believe we are talking of two diffrent games, I'm talking about football, you seem to be referencing, if it actually has a name, confederation soccerball 19 deluxe multi platform version, or sad stats as it's known.
But don't despair, you'll get cramp before me ;)

Seriously, it's football. Reeling off the names of inside centrists and half-nosed quarterbacks means absolute jack. Those people you've named could work as pimps in Beijing for anyone's arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.