2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.

strong runner, low center of gravity and can play around corners, there's lots to like about him as a footballer. I wonder had fat samuel not came along if he'd have ended up being happy at everton, wasn't to be

we didn't give Nicky Pickles enough of a look, shame. oh well, hoping we don't also lose Henry Onyekuru for similar reasons. if we get talented youngsters the worst we should do is play them up like Stones until the sell value goes significantly up.

Great strike from Vlasic.

And on that note, as long as he gets to play against only 20 year olds or younger and doesnt have to play real adults then hes set. Amazing(not really, normal) to see the number of people slating Weston McKennie for being great against a poor team, and then foaming at the mouth over Vlasic for one good play against an even worse team.

Great strike from Vlasic.

And on that note, as long as he gets to play against only 20 year olds or younger and doesnt have to play real adults then hes set. Amazing(not really, normal) to see the number of people slating Weston McKennie for being great against a poor team, and then foaming at the mouth over Vlasic for one good play against an even worse team.

Is Weston mckennie the guy who played against Trinidad and Tobago?
If so then I personally commented because the poster who put the video up was suggesting he’d be a good signing, I wasn’t slating the player for his performance itself.

Secondly the England u21 side would beat Trinidad and Tobago’s senior team so I’m not sure how that makes them worse.

Is Weston mckennie the guy who played against Trinidad and Tobago?
If so then I personally commented because the poster who put the video up was suggesting he’d be a good signing, I wasn’t slating the player for his performance itself.

Secondly the England u21 side would beat Trinidad and Tobago’s senior team so I’m not sure how that makes them worse.
I'm really not sure they would. I think you are seriously underestimating how big the step up from youth to full international is.

Status
Not open for further replies.