2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work from Brands, again, of course the we have to sell to buy clowns will moan no doubt

giphy.gif

Based on the little flashes we've seen from him, and his overall attitude, we can't afford to 'give him a run of games'. He's hardly a team player and never gets in over Richarlison and Bernard or even an out of touch Walcott,and another winger may come in. Every game is important..we can't be reducing our chance by giving Lookman a run of games regardless of his contribution.
I'm not convinced that we would reduce our chance by giving him a run. I would always play him ahead of Walcott, which was not the case last season. In the few minutes he got last season I saw more than enough 'little flashes' to suggest he could offer alot given a run. I don't see this in Walcott at all, so it is him I would sell. You say he isn't a team player, perhaps if more people were behind him, he would feel more like part of the team. He is only a young lad, but imo he is one few players we have, who are capable of creating something from little.

Slightly disappointed in seeing him go as he's shown glimpses of talent. In a summer when we need to make important signings, the £14m+add ons pays for a large chunk of Gomes so it has to be done.

Business is business and this was just business in a world of business where business had to be done

Shame he wasn't the business but I hope he does the business for CSKA because if he does the business for them they will sell him and we will get a slice of the pie which was good business sense by us.

Business is business and this was just business in a world of business where business had to be done

Shame he wasn't the business but I hope he does the business for CSKA because if he does the business for them they will sell him and we will get a slice of the pie which was good business sense by us.

That post was the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.