New Everton Stadium Discussion

I enjoy Esk's contribution to EFC Business Matters podcast, and he is certainly thoughtful and articulate.

I was never more recently excited and enthusiastic as a result of both the tone and content of his posts here in the summer of 2016 but sadly things didn't come to pass but that's the clubs issue and not his.

I just detect more of a sad longing for the sort of club we should be now from Esk, with all of the bullishness dissipated. I wonder if that's why he has lost 3k Twitter followers. The constant trumpeting of positivity must have gotten very wearisome, I think Rodger Armstrong whom I also respect has packed up the podcast altogether now and his twitter activity much reduced. That, and the trolling must be hard to take for people who just love the club.

And to be fair, they do love the club, but then again we all do........

Inappropriate Language
You would think with the drawn-out process being undertaken to get it to planning, that somebody at the club wanted it to go tits up! Why spend money on Goodison if we are really intent on leaving. I know the disabled access had to be addressed but the external appearance and now spending a [Poor language removed] load on the lounges. Are we being let down gently?

You would think with the drawn-out process being undertaken to get it to planning, that somebody at the club wanted it to go tits up! Why spend money on Goodison if we are really intent on leaving. I know the disabled access had to be addressed but the external appearance and now spending a [Poor language removed] load on the lounges. Are we being let down gently?

No

A way to spend a bit of money that would otherwise go to the tax man?

Upgrading lounge to charge a fe extra quid and gain maximum profits?