• Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back at that 2017 summer transfer thread is kind of amazing

I was trying my utmost to be wide eyed and optimistic

I think that transfer window broke me

Everyone drinking bleach because we've been linked with Okaka and me trying to be positive about it lol lol lol
We've got nothing to fear no more, Marcel will do us right

14:55
OXFORD WANT GARBUTT
Oxford United
are trying to sign Evertondefender Luke Garbutt on loan following a successful spell at the League One side last season, Sky Sports News understands.

Bloody hell were we linked with some strange strikers during the Koeman era or what?

Remember when we were supposedly trying to loan that Okaka from Watford? I actually was up for that, if only because his only two good games all season were always against us lol
I remember Okaka playing close to 0 games for watford, coming on against us because of injury(i imagine?) and playing like a demon.

I remember Okaka playing close to 0 games for watford, coming on against us because of injury(i imagine?) and playing like a demon.

He ended up doing it at least twice I think, and also battered Liverpool one game as well. For some reason he always turned it on against Everton

They ended up loaning him to Udinese, where he got 6 in 16

Interesting career he's had...

Looking back at that 2017 summer transfer thread is kind of amazing

I was trying my utmost to be wide eyed and optimistic

I think that transfer window broke me

Everyone drinking bleach because we've been linked with Okaka and me trying to be positive about it lol lol lol

I was like a little kid at Christmas right up until that Europa League qualifier against Ruzomberok when I realised we were missing half a squad and our players couldn’t kick a football near each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.