2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance would I sing a song about Gomes shagging my wife!! She'll get the wrong idea and she certainly isn't having a go with him before I do.
Imagine if he came out as gay. This site would be in meltdown. The poor lady members wouldn't get a look in.lol

"Barcelona Flop"

If Liverpool were signing him he'd "Barcelona Hidden Gem"
this Ben Hayward is such a barca wannabe. the fact that he changed the headline 8 min after posting it, and seeing how much he's posted about barca tells me that he's got a hardon for their team. Hayward is hardly a spanish name

his word choice absolutely sucks - in fact, he should've just scrapped the title completely. i get why it's not "barca star", but jesus

I'm hoping for similar mate...important we don't begin the new season with a strike force comprised of Prince, Eton Dom and Treacle Hank. I'd also like a right back with the quality that Suzanne Vega (My Name is Lucas) possesses at LB.
People are very quick to write off DCL, and now I am not saying he is the answer, but it’s no coincidence that some of our best performances came while he was leading the line and running central defenders ragged.

I quite like @CRIMHEAD but he's nailed his colours. With every good performance I'll be all over him. Much like I am with you and Sig' Christopher.
Just keep in mind, I was probably the first poster that suggested we get him last summer. So I do understand what he brings to the team and I will be rooting for him to get more comfortable in our tactics. It's not like I don't know how good he is as helping our transition and possession game. But I CANNOT STAND to watch a midfield player that just gets bypassed and fouls people b/c he's either slow or out of position. It drives me mad.

Just keep in mind, I was probably the first poster that suggested we get him last summer. So I do understand what he brings to the team and I will be rooting for him to get more comfortable in our tactics. It's not like I don't know how good he is as helping our transition and possession game. But I CANNOT STAND to watch a midfield player that just gets bypassed and fouls people b/c he's either slow or out of position. It drives me mad.
You must have really hated Gareth Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.