2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he and Neres did FAR more than Coutinho/Firminho for thd 2nd game running.

Agreed but something was off. He was good in a standard right wing role, he had lots of space wide and he did what you’d expect from a winger. But the Brazil attack generally was kind of disjointed. Not sure what they were trying to do with their shape but for all the time they spent in the VEN end they didn’t put together many good chances.

Coutinho an utter myth of a player, never even rated him at Liverpool. Just ghosts around the field and scores the odd screamer from 30 yards

The fact those red melts sold him for double to triple what he was worth that led them to win the CL & potentially build a dynasty is just depressing. If he didn’t score the goals he did from outside the box, he’d be another under performing Ozil

The fact those red melts sold him for double to triple what he was worth that led them to win the CL & potentially build a dynasty is just depressing. If he didn’t score the goals he did from outside the box, he’d be another under performing Ozil

Dont say things like that please it scares me

Coutinho an utter myth of a player, never even rated him at Liverpool. Just ghosts around the field and scores the odd screamer from 30 yards

Well then you are either blind or are letting your bias get in the way of seeing a fantastic player. He's had a poor season at barcalona (still scoring 11 goals and 5 assists) but so have many players this season for them.

In his last season and a half he was world class for them lot. In his last half a season for them he played 14 leauge games, scored 7 and got 6 assists. Then in the 5 champions league games he played he scored 5 and created 2 assists. Meaning in the 19 games he played for Liverpool he was involved in 20 goals.

The 16/17 season he played 36 games, scored 14 and created 9 assists. 31 leauge games, 13 goals and 7 assists.

I wish we had some of them myths at Everton lol.

Anyway is richarlison injured or not? Seen loads of conflicting reports this morning.

Well then you are either blind or are letting your bias get in the way of seeing a fantastic player. He's had a poor season at barcalona (still scoring 11 goals and 5 assists) but so have many players this season for them.

In his last season and a half he was world class for them lot. In his last half a season for them he played 14 leauge games, scored 7 and got 6 assists. Then in the 5 champions league games he played he scored 5 and created 2 assists. Meaning in the 19 games he played for Liverpool he was involved in 20 goals.

The 16/17 season he played 36 games, scored 14 and created 9 assists. 31 leauge games, 13 goals and 7 assists.

I wish we had some of them myths at Everton lol.

Anyway is richarlison injured or not? Seen loads of conflicting reports this morning.
The problem with Coutinho is he has always depended on scoring goals from great distances and while he is very good at it that still isn't a way to consistently play well.

I thought he and Neres did FAR more than Coutinho/Firminho for thd 2nd game running.
Agreed. It's clear to me that playing those two in the center and having neither occupy the center backs is not working. They need to start Jesus and let either Coutinho or Firmino play the 10 role on their own.

The problem with Coutinho is he has always depended on scoring goals from great distances and while he is very good at it that still isn't a way to consistently play well.

But as he's proven it was, also he was fantastic at creating goals as well as proven by his stats.

the fee they got for him was nothing short of ridiculous. i try not to whinge too much or cast jealous glances across the park but good god it doesn't half feel like that lot hog all the footballing good luck the city has to over.

Status
Not open for further replies.