2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 days of medical and 1 day of a cameraman sprinting round FF with a go-pro on his head for the announcement vid, then we’re onto the weekend where transfers are completely against the law

I’m going 10:11 Monday morning

Yep. Everton love to add about 5 days of pure faff onto any transfer. Remember when Jelavic went to Goodison to sign then halfway through decided to go home and get changed before coming back hours later.

I’d say he starts for every team in the league bar Chelsea and city.

Pool don’t have somebody that can hit passes like he does, United are only really have pogba, Spurs need to replace dembele and arsenal are average outside of torrents and Xhaka

Amazing how we had the best holding midfielder in Europe alongside a player who would walk into any top 6 team, just behind the guy leading all the stats in the league for attacking midfielders, yet for 2 months of the season we hit relegation form and got ran through by the likes of Watford Wolves West Ham and Fulham.

Amazing how we had the best holding midfielder in Europe alongside a player who would walk into any top 6 team, just behind the guy leading all the stats in the league for attacking midfielders, yet for 2 months of the season we hit relegation form and got ran through by the likes of Watford Wolves West Ham and Fulham.
Goals win games mate not midfields

I think all loans do these days mate.
Hmmm i don't know. If you have a player on your books you dont want & he's on silly money a week, putting a loan fee on top could really hinder your chances of getting shot.
I will accept that there probably was a loan fee regarding Gomes though.

Hmmm i don't know. If you have a player on your books you dont want & he's on silly money a week, putting a loan fee on top could really hinder your chances of getting shot.
I will accept that there probably was a loan fee regarding Gomes though.

Loan fees are mostly to cover wages.

Rarely clubs will pay a fee and wages, but thats reserved for the really elite players.

Loan fees are mostly to cover wages.

Rarely clubs will pay a fee and wages, but thats reserved for the really elite players.
I thought players wages on loan were paid by the club taking the player on board & sometimes a deal of percentage of wages could be struck to help move the player off the wage bill for 6 months or longer.

I thought players wages on loan were paid by the club taking the player on board & sometimes a deal of percentage of wages could be struck to help move the player off the wage bill for 6 months or longer.

Every deal is different to be honest.

I mean a player like Gomes for example, you would be happy to pay a small fee and or some of his wages. But then a player like Sandro, you aint willingly paying a penny. No deal is the same I would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.