Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think USM might see investment in the docklands as a potential earner over time? especially if they are legitimised by a new stadium. I think the London docklands would be the model...

Quite a few of us have suggested this is the main reason Moshiri got involved in the first place. And before he did, he had to sell his Arsenal shares, and as he sold them to Usmanov, well, what do you reckon?

this is all born out of Usmanovs money in the first place..

usmanov gifted 50% of his Arsenal shares to Moshiri

he then BUYS the gifted shares (that were his in the first place) to give Moshiri the money to buy us

Moshiri is wealthy enough in his own right to have bought us anyway had he so wished.

so Moshiri is here with Usmanovs money.. whether we like that or not, but there is just nothing official.

its all abit frustrating really though, esp with stadium funding not being 'official' yet .. as @Efcjake said, why all the secrecy about the funding … we could just come out and say its all 100% sorted just to appease the fans just a little bit.

I don't get why Usmanov would pile cash into us, and NOT be the face of the ownership.
The financing for the stadium and other delays are linked with an external party, who have helped facilitate the delay. It’ll be sorted!

Quite a few of us have suggested this is the main reason Moshiri got involved in the first place. And before he did, he had to sell his Arsenal shares, and as he sold them to Usmanov, well, what do you reckon?
I feel like StPaul on the road to Damascus...

I feel like StPaul on the road to Damascus...

And as I have said from day one, it is purely our own speculation. The story seemed credible 3 years ago, and as the months have passed, plenty of seemingly minor events have kinda backed it up. Usmanov getting shut of his Arsenal shares was the biggest suggestion we might have hit the nail on the head mind.

It's all still wishful thinking, sorry, am a Chemist by trade, I deal in facts rather than dreams.

I am an investigator by trade.
Information , intelligence provided , and thereafter enquiries, tend to lead to conclusions , which initially are neither facts nor dreams.

I am an investigator by trade.
Information , intelligence provided , and thereafter enquiries, tend to lead to conclusions , which initially are neither facts nor dreams.
and as you are aware that intelligence is graded according to the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.