Everton pubs/bars around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Globe in Chicago is a nice friendly sports bar. Not specifically Everton but always shows all premier league games. Even opens at crazy hours (6:00am) to cater for the time zone difference.

Anyone know of a bar in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto to watch the blues. Be there for a few weeks next May hopefully watching us in the FA cup final☺️☺️

Going Florida in October. Any recommendations of anywhere in Naples or near by that shows games?

This is possibly the most disappointing topic ever on GOT,so far apart from those on County Road there are only 2 or 3 Everton pubs in the whole world

In Baltimore the Everton bar is Slainte which also serves as kind of a general place to watch the matches for all supporters. I think Arsenal, Spurs, United and possibly the RS have found their own places but Everton doesn't have the numbers yet. Still a nice place for a drink and breakfast on a weekend morning.

Usually the bars in the US are all a jumbled mix of supporters. Usually there is only 1-2 footie pubs in a medium-large cities.

I went Slainte once, for the semi against the RS. I got the vibe the bartender was an RS but could be wrong. Fado's in DC is nice but haven't been there in a while. Pipers Pub in Pittsburgh is excellent and the food is great. Pipers has the tendency to get packed tho, so you sometimes have to get in for the early matches to get a seat.

Usually the bars in the US are all a jumbled mix of supporters. Usually there is only 1-2 footie pubs in a medium-large cities.

I went Slainte once, for the semi against the RS. I got the vibe the bartender was an RS but could be wrong. Fado's in DC is nice but haven't been there in a while. Pipers Pub in Pittsburgh is excellent and the food is great. Pipers has the tendency to get packed tho, so you sometimes have to get in for the early matches to get a seat.
Industry Public House in Lawrenceville (Pittsburgh) is where I've watched a few Everton matches. I think there were about 15 of us in December to watch one of the Christmas fixtures.

Pipers is definitely THE place for footy in the burgh but it’s too small. Industry Public House in Lawrenceville is technically the Everton bar here - we had about 25-30 for the United Cup semi a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.