Everton pubs/bars around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvertonFury19

Player Valuation: £1m
Sorry if there already is a thread on here about this but thought it'd be a good idea for traveling Toffees to have a resource of where they go to watch Everton play in their current town or city.

Example - New York City, New York, USA: Turnmill NYC

Saw someone post this place on r/everton.

Fado's in DC. If anyone is heading here in holiday I'm happy to make some recommendations or give some Intel.

Went to the Turnmill in NY the other week with 4 other adults when on holiday. The doorman wouldn't let us in without i.d. stating it was their policy. Never required i.d. when visiting other NY pubs. We weren't happy being a mostly Blues, spoilt our evening, even though our overall opinion of NY was great.

004DA3BC-3BF8-4383-B83B-754EF3DDD606.jpeg
4C61915C-A22C-4627-8CFC-B72D73B1D86B.jpeg

....my son sent me these when he went to watch an Everton game in NY a few years ago. If I remember rightly it was about 7am, but Evertonians always find a bar to watch the match.

View attachment 60344View attachment 60345

....my son sent me these when he went to watch an Everton game in NY a few years ago. If I remember rightly it was about 7am, but Evertonians always find a bar to watch the match.

A great spot, unfortunately closed. Turnmill NYC replaced Mr. Dennehys a couple of years ago. Same group of fine Evertoninans gathering there though from what I have been told!

Went to the Turnmill in NY the other week with 4 other adults when on holiday. The doorman wouldn't let us in without i.d. stating it was their policy. Never required i.d. when visiting other NY pubs. We weren't happy being a mostly Blues, spoilt our evening, even though our overall opinion of NY was great.

You must have appeared much more youthful in your appearance! Would not be offended as most bars in America do check ID if you look remotely not too old.

3 of us in our 50's, and the two early 20's both had i.d. Stevie Wonder wouldn't have knocked us back :(
pretty odd, since i've come in without being ID'd. i'm a 28 yr old asian male, and i definitely get carded regularly... doorman sounds mean

If you find yourself in Boston, Mass., on a match day, the local Everton supporters group is said to congregate at the Banshee on tranquil Dorchester Ave.

In Baltimore the Everton bar is Slainte which also serves as kind of a general place to watch the matches for all supporters. I think Arsenal, Spurs, United and possibly the RS have found their own places but Everton doesn't have the numbers yet. Still a nice place for a drink and breakfast on a weekend morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.