Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honda ffs! On yer bike lad.
fireblade-3.jpg

Why are you people talking about 'shirt sales' like we get ANYTHING from it? Kitbag, remember? We could sell 6 billion Honda kits and not make a dime from it.
The more shirts you sell the more lucrative offers the club will get. I dont think kitbag (or whatever they’re called now) and Umbro would be around too long if we started to sell a lot more shirts than we currently do.

....report that Sheffield United are readying a bid for Kieran Dowell, the article suggests £6m could get him.

As weird as it sounds we should hold out for more. Liverpool were quoting close to 20 for Harry Wilson and received a big figure for Grujic. How much would Chelsea be asking for Mason Mount?

He’s a trophy winning England under 21 international with premier league and European experience. We should be asking for more.

As weird as it sounds we should hold out for more. Liverpool were quoting close to 20 for Harry Wilson and received a big figure for Grujic. How much would Chelsea be asking for Mason Mount?

He’s a trophy winning England under 21 international with premier league and European experience. We should be asking for more.

...fair point, but I suppose Wilson and Mount made more of an impact at Derby. The £6m figure comes from what Villa apparently bid for Dowell last season. Whatever we agree, I think a sell on clause is important.

Is he really in the cull category though?

Aren't there older players on higher wages that we'd be better served turfing?

...there are a number of younger players who I think are in a category of use them or sell them (Kenny, Holgate, Pennington, Dowell, Robinson, Connolly). We can’t just keep them.

There is a benchmark here; does Silva want to select these players in his first team? If he doesn’t want to use them, it’s pointless keeping them when the squad is so big and other youngsters might be on verge of coming through.

Still no signings Everton!!

We’ll be scrabbling around for loans again on deadline day no doubt!

Jesus wept!

#sitsbackwithrodfirmlyinhand

Status
Not open for further replies.