Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I like the look of the Atalanta CB we’re linked with - Mancini.

The manager/coaching team have done a fantastic job there. They looked a class outfit when they chinned us a few seasons ago and they’ve improved on that to qualify for the champions league. I can’t recall any names( castangne?) but they had a some very capable midfield and forwards. Everton aside, I hope they keep their team together for their European adventures

....good morning Blues, here’s the Toffee Transfer rumour round-up for Tuesday 18th June;

- The Daily Mirror report Everton interest in Atalanta’s 6ft 3in, 23 year old Italian U23 Centre Back, Gianluca Mancini.

- According to De Telegraaf journalist, Marcel van der Kraan, Everton have run the rule over 22 year old Ajax midfielder, Donny van de Beek. Der Kraan also suggests Ajax will demand more than £80m for winger, David Neres; “Neres is still young & having a good time at Ajax. Ajax previously rejected a bid of £50m & now hope for a transfer fee of £80m-£90m”.

- The Liverpool Echo say Everton still expect Leighton Baines to sign a new contract this summer.

- Ghana Web continue to suggest Everton have begun negotiations with FC Nordsjaelland for their 18 year old midfielder, Mohammed Kudus. The youngster is expected to join up with the Toffee’s Academy squad.

- AS believe Barcelona are keen to complete the transfer of Andre Gomes to Everton this week.

- A number of outlets pick up on yesterday’s Goal France report saying Everton are in talks to sign Porto’s 29 year old Algerian international, Yacine Brahimi, who’s contract expires at the end of this month.

- Nigeria Soccer say Crystal Palace, Southampton, RB Leipzig and Besiktas are interested in Everton winger Ademola Lookman.
Thanks for the update Eggs... You're doing Gods mate! ;)

Hey guys, lovely summer we're having eh? I'm just checking in to remind you guys of the time we sat around waiting for someone, anyone, to get signed. And all we got was a still-alcoholic Darron Gibson.

Anyway, these days I'm biting my nails about how whoever we end up signing will destroy every sense of unity there is in the squad and that Bolasie is still an Everton player. Cheers lads.
Guys are for burning on the tops of bonfires, or are a kind of rope, or a male name, that is all, thank you.

Ah, so you think he'll get better?

When I saw the word "knackered" I interpreted that to mean he's finished, in which case if someone was willing to buy him I'd be surprised if they didn't cash in

Oh he’s still very young but think it is a relatively serious injury. But he’s got time on his side.

Good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.