Adolfo Gaich

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you describing Sandro as "worse than Gary Glitter"? Plenty ignorant that and wildly hypocritical.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/sandro-ramirez.104335/post-7036475 here it is for anyone who missed it the first time.
...wow, you stalk me. I think I said somebody was a worst footballer than Gary Glitter. Not quite the same.
No, you've drawn a parallel between an actual on the books Everton player and a convicted pedophile. You're right, not quite the same.
Orly I think you’re reading too much into this comparison. He’s not saying Sandro is a peedo.

Leave it.

Back to topic please.

AdorableCriminalBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

Tengo no idea. Estoy seguro que el hombre no soy yo.

Sportofact was born during the greatest tussle of recent times on this forum between those who were right about Martinez and the cult who were so woefully wrong hence I can remember exactly who created it.

Sportofact was born during the greatest tussle of recent times on this forum between those who were right about Martinez and the cult who were so woefully wrong hence I can remember exactly who created it.

Was quite the tussle. Say what you like about Martinez, but he was Hollywood. Koeman's tenure was as lukewarm as the half-hearted conflicts about him on GOT

I am glad he has an additional 'o' there in his name, wouldn't be good for the matches against German sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.