Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, there`s a " select few " on here who every season are just itching to start wailing like Greek Widows the moment teams like West Ham start throwing money around.

I don`t think they go outside much.

Fair enough, I just remember a load of west ham fans starting threads on twitter about how they are a bigger club than us because their ground held more people. I didn't stay on twitter long, it is a haven for nut cases and keyboard warriors and generally is a very scummy platform i find.

No but who do you bench? Who would be happy not starting every game? Agree we need depth but they’re all 3 starting forwards for me.

I was more bothered about Richarlison up front than dropping Bernard.

That was the original post I replied to and you're talking about the issues with having to bench one of them.

I'm not entirely thrilled with making richarlison our number 1 CF but I don't think he will be next season. Although I do think he'll play there next season at points and ultimately will be his position moving forward in his career.

Fair enough, I just remember a load of west ham fans starting threads on twitter about how they are a bigger club than us because their ground held more people. I didn't stay on twitter long, it is a haven for nut cases and keyboard warriors and generally is a very scummy platform i find.

It was the same with a load of Watford fans started piling on after Silva came.

However the GOT apocalypse crew aren`t arsed about stuff like that and don`t get involved, their primary and all consuming concern is other clubs transfer activity and using it as a stick to beat the club with.

They popped up at the weekend after West Ham signed that South Amercan forward and are now lying dormant, waiting for the next club to sign someone lol

But you don't play the same 11 every game. We tried to last season because the options from the bench were terrible but when do you see the likes of City or Real play the same 11 game after game? You don't. They have different players to suit different tactics for each game. Signing Neres would not mean Bernard is suddenly resigned to the bench for every game.

I'm confused here, when did I say anything to the contrary? Obviously you need a squad for rotation and injurys but if we bought neres in Bernard wouldn't be in our best 11 if we brought in a striker and richarlison was moved back to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.