Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he any good mate?
Screenshot_20190614-191527_Chrome.jpg

I said this when maddison was at Aberdeen, maddison scored 2 goals in 14 for Aberdeen but looked a class above. Turnbull has scored 15 in 32 at the same age as maddison at the dons and is the same type of player in a far lesser team than Aberdeen. Both absolutely have shinned over and above anyone else in the league. Occasionally the Scottish League provides absolute gems, he is one. Michael Stewart, ex man utd compared him to ballack and to an extent I agree. Tall elegant forward moving midfielder. The best talent I've seen from Scotland, comparable to Tierney before his injuries, which I'm told will finish him early, in many, many years. Outstanding player

View attachment 60620

I said this when maddison was at Aberdeen, maddison scored 2 goals in 14 for Aberdeen but looked a class above. Turnbull has scored 15 in 32 and is the same type of player in a far lesser team than Aberdeen. Both absolutely have shinned over and above anyone else in the league. Occasionally the Scottish League provides absolute gems, he is one. Michael Stewart, ex man utd compared him to ballack and to an extent I agree. Tall elegant forward moving midfielder. The best talent I've seen from Scotland, comparable to Tierney before his injuries, which I'm told will finish him early, in many, many years. Outstanding player

Ive just watched some dodgy YouTube vid which made him look like Oumar Niasse so I'm gonna take your word for it as I remember you posting that about Maddison.

Wonder who it is who has gone in for him. Do you know how much Celtic offered?

Ive just watched some dodgy YouTube vid which made him look like Oumar Niasse so I'm gonna take your word for it as I remember you posting that about Maddison.

Wonder who it is who has gone in for him. Do you know how much Celtic offered?

I've seen that as well. It's very misleading. The way he glides about the park is something else. Makes the game look so, so very easy. Honestly mate he is on the same level as maddison and in my mind better having performed at the same level at the same age to an even better level, it's a valid comparison for me. As I said I've still got some decent contacts in the Scottish game and we have been watching. At that price it's a no brainer.

I've seen that as well. It's very misleading. The way he glides about the park is something else. Makes the game look so, so very easy. Honestly mate he is on the same level as maddison and in my mind better having performed at the same level at the same age, it's a valid comparison for me. As I said I've still got some decent contacts in the Scottish game and we have been watching. At that price it's a no brainer.

Sounds good to me mate and for that price sounds a no brainer. I know he wasn't everyone's cup of tea but our last purchase from Motherwell was worth the 1.2m alone for the goal against Charlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.