Fixture List 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a BIG Christmas and New Year period for Silva and for us as a club in general. So important that we head out into January with our confidence still intact. Another Christmas like last season and I can honestly see Silva's job in big trouble.
Silva for the chop already? So much negativity in here this morning lids,get some sugar in yer tea and cheer up. ;)

That run of games from Leicester to City (8 games, 7 as second favourite to win). That might be tough but we MUST take advantage of the soft start just like Leicester did. They had a great set of fixtures (Sunderland home, West Ham away for example) and got off to a flyer. Let’s do the same.

Should be top of the table after the first 4 fixtures...at the end of 38, I fully expect us to be in a dogfight for 7th...

From the BBC "The first Merseyside derby, which will see Liverpool host Everton during a round of midweek fixtures in early December, will be shown on Amazon TV"

Amazon TV? what channel is that, or is it something you pay for and watch on your phone?

But there’s 6 top teams so someone is going to have to play several of them in succession at some point. I don’t know why you’re that arsed anyway, 3 of them were some of our easiest games of the whole season at home last year.
I'm always arsed when something is blatantly unfair.

Being optimistic though, you're right. Hopefully by then we'll have built a head of steam and the good teams will be cautious of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.