2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, and probably not a popular opinion, I think he would be fine if he shared the season with Coleman and then took it full time the year after. Defensively he's pretty sound and he has shown in the Uwhatevers that he is good going forward. He just hasn't shown it for us yet. Coleman was the opposite, bombed forward but was terrifying defensively at the beginning.

Lets hope he does leave as we'll definitely be bringing in an upgrade at RB.

Really hope we get Meunier the blokes a quality fullback.

I remember a young Coleman playing against Spurs at Goodison near to the beginning of his time here and ripping them to shreds down the right, cross after cross after cross. Overlapping with Hibbert and ghosting past their defence over and over. Bloody brilliant game, he deservedly got man of the match, but Moyes dropped him soon after to concentrate on his defensive capabilities, possibly at the expense of some other aspects of his game.
Was a joy to watch the sheer, speed, enthusiasm and energy that day, the whole ground as one were up on our feet everytime the lad got the ball, (sigh).….. great days
Coleman that day made Bale what he is today. Bale was chronic before being torn a new one by Seamus

This tells me that we will be signing a RB this summer and that they still believe in Kenny to some degree. I like that move in that he probably will get games there but I really dislike David Wagner and don't see him as a good manager to help him along.

Status
Not open for further replies.