Anyone else excited for the upcoming season?

Are you confident of a good season for 19/20?

• Yes

Votes: 154 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 23.5%
  • Fence flavoured cheese on toast.

Votes: 35 14.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stone cold sober and still able to see through our money making owner.

hes here to make money on us, not dwindle his wealth down on star players and huge wages.
Always have a buzz of excitement for a new season not just for the football . We are in work all week it's a chance to switch off from every day life and stress and hopefully have good time watching the blues
I

I also saw us lose at Watford, Fulham, Brighton, Soton and fail to beat the likes of Huddersfield, West Ham, Newcastle at home. No point turning up in the big games if we don't take the lesser teams seriously.

Surely it’s better for the future to take points off those teams at the top,Huddersfield West Ham Newcastle all last year which will happen with a new manager and a new squad ...what about our home record last 7-8 games against proper opposition

Not especially however it remains to be seen what the club does in the transfer window. Optimism is easily bought, so to speak.

There's no doubt that the late stages if the season saw an upturn in form.

If that form can continue through pre season then yes.

Yes very, i wasnt expecting to be a few month ago, but we ended the season great, Marco has won me over and if we can get some good buys and keep Gomes, besides 2 months or so without watching Everton, even at our worse, is grim!!!

Not especially however it remains to be seen what the club does in the transfer window. Optimism is easily bought, so to speak.

There's no doubt that the late stages if the season saw an upturn in form.

If that form can continue through pre season then yes.
pre season form means absolute nada, absolute myth people think pre season results matter

Yes very, i wasnt expecting to be a few month ago, but we ended the season great, Marco has won me over and if we can get some good buys and keep Gomes, besides 2 months or so without watching Everton, even at our worse, is grim!!!
The worlds biggest flip flopper!

Lose the first three games and you'l be calling for his head on a stick!

Nah we’ll look alright, forget how to play football then pick up again once we’ve been knocked out of everything. The Everton way.

It depends on the in and out going players we can buy , and get rid of imo logically we have approximately 7-9 players on top wages on loan or on the fringe who are finished or not good enough who need moving on and the restenthen all through the team - a very big ask imo to achieve this...

You said best defender , and as far as I’m aware a left full is a defender
Don’t worry lad we won’t be evicting any locals to build a lioft extension
We build walls for stadiums not push them over on poor unsuspecting innocents

You need professional help mate. And I'm reporting you.

Surely it’s better for the future to take points off those teams at the top,Huddersfield West Ham Newcastle all last year which will happen with a new manager and a new squad ...what about our home record last 7-8 games against proper opposition

It was great but equally our away form didn't improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.