Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said mate, On the up, The rest of the league will be bricking it

Sorry mate that Moshiri hasn’t been able to take us from bottom half also rans to smashing up the league within a few seasons. Must be worth ignoring absolutely everything he has been doing and pretending it was better under Kenwright.

We’re making slow progress admittedly but under Moshiri at least we have a puncher’s chance. We had nothing under Kenwright, we would have had a better chance of being relegated than winning anything.

No I didn't but I also don't wet my pants over Moshiri, He's cleared some debt and spent some money in the transfer market, Hardly anything to get over excited about

The min I see spades in the ground at the docks is the day I believe we are getting a new stadium

Still think Moshiri is far better than Kenwright ever was or would have been, twenty years under his stewardship won nothing. Moshiri has been here three years he needs to be given more time. The ground move seems to be progressing, taking time, but looks a lot more professional than the other regimes efforts. Bought the land, but it's where it is, that's adding to the delays, plus UNIESCO isn't helping things along either. As you say though the proof is in the pudding.

Still think Moshiri is far better than Kenwright ever was or would have been, twenty years under his stewardship won nothing. Moshiri has been here three years he needs to be given more time. The ground move seems to be progressing, taking time, but looks a lot more professional than the other regimes efforts. Bought the land, but it's where it is, that's adding to the delays, plus UNIESCO isn't helping things along either. As you say though the proof is in the pudding.

There's no question he's better than Kenwright, But it's hardly difficult now is it?

As for the ground ill believe it when I see it

There's no question he's better than Kenwright, But it's hardly difficult now is it?

Moshiri is just another kenwright with slightly deeper pockets.

makes all the same dodgy decisions

very very bad and embarrassing PR

and never ending stadium pipe dreams

So will we all, tbh, the previous three ground move failures don't inspire confidence. But that was the old regime, believe it or not I'm far more optimistic with this ground move because of Moshiri. But to each their own.

Sorry mate that Moshiri hasn’t been able to take us from bottom half also rans to smashing up the league within a few seasons. Must be worth ignoring absolutely everything he has been doing and pretending it was better under Kenwright.

We’re making slow progress admittedly but under Moshiri at least we have a puncher’s chance. We had nothing under Kenwright, we would have had a better chance of being relegated than winning anything.

Bottom half also rans???

In the last 15 years we've finished outside the top 8 three times

He's took us from a top 8 side to a top 8 side with a larger wage bill and a squad jam packed with dross on over 50k a week

I really think Moshiri is doing a brilliant job thus far, what he has done is enable us to start purchasing decent players instead of being the bargain hunters.

Now he has more shares I think he will invest further, he put in all of this money when he was at 49%, then 66%, now 77%, all he done was make the other shareholders money by increasing the value of Everton as a business with huge assets.

We’re on the way up, I’d imagine once he’s at 90% and above we can really say bring in Usmanov, during this timeframe Usmanov pours in money through sponsorship and other investments to enable us to spend that money on improvements. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it called USM Bramley Moore Docks.

Bottom half also rans???

In the last 15 years we've finished outside the top 8 three times

He's took us from a top 8 side to a top 8 side with a larger wage bill and a squad jam packed with dross on over 50k a week

When he took over we had just finished 11th in back to back seasons. Moyes has us a top 8 team, no one else, before him and after him we were a bottom half team under Kenwright.

If you honesty don’t think we’re in a better position now than we were under Kenwright then there’s not much anyone can say to change that.

I really think Moshiri is doing a brilliant job thus far, what he has done is enable us to start purchasing decent players instead of being the bargain hunters.

Now he has more shares I think he will invest further, he put in all of this money when he was at 49%, then 66%, now 77%, all he done was make the other shareholders money by increasing the value of Everton as a business with huge assets.

We’re on the way up, I’d imagine once he’s at 90% and above we can really say bring in Usmanov, during this timeframe Usmanov pours in money through sponsorship and other investments to enable us to spend that money on improvements. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it called USM Bramley Moore Docks.
Doesn’t he own a steel works as well in Russia somewhere?

When he took over we had just finished 11th in back to back seasons. Moyes has us a top 8 team, no one else, before him and after him we were a bottom half team under Kenwright.

If you honesty don’t think we’re in a better position now than we were under Kenwright then there’s not much anyone can say to change that.

We finished 5th under Martinez with a record points total, Kenwright was the chairman, He brought Martinez in

We then had two very poor seasons under the same manager, he was sacked and a new man brought in, We went back to finishing around 8th, Hardly something to write home about is it

We finished 5th under Martinez with a record points total, Kenwright was the chairman, He brought Martinez in

We then had two very poor seasons under the same manager, he was sacked and a new man brought in, We went back to finishing around 8th, Hardly something to write home about is it

Not sure what your point is. Do you think we would be better off without Moshiri and Kenwright Earl and Woods back in place?

Status
Not open for further replies.