Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
see.gif

The closest we came to a stadium under Kenwright was when he drove past Walton Hall Park then told the echo to issue an article about how he wished he could build a stadium there. Moshiri is putting a planning application in for a waterfront stadium after already buying the land and the fans cry ‘carpet bagger, nothing has changed’. But ok...

Did you quote my post by accident? I dont think i mentioned a stadium, Kenwright a carpet bagger or WHP.

It was light hearted satirical comment on our fascination and symmetry with imaginary investors as a fanbase to be honest.

Did you quote my post by accident? I dont think i mentioned a stadium, Kenwright a carpet bagger or WHP.

It was light hearted satirical comment on our fascination and symmetry with imaginary investors as a fanbase to be honest.

Nah mate I was just making the point that people don’t seem to give any credit for the progress that has been made under Moshiri (not directed at you).

I’m going to ask you outright, are you a red pretending to be a blue?

This is not intended to be an insult - however you seem to gather rather a lot of negative attention.

We allow fans of all clubs here, however only transparent ones.

THIS IS NOT A LICENCE FOR MEMBERS TO CONTINUE KOPITE SHOUTS - QUITE THE OPPOSITE.

You’ll get no reply to this.

Moshiri bought the club 3 years ago, if he was going to be here he would be here and the stadium would be being built right now.
He still had shares in Arsenal till last August. He may never come to Everton, but you're just posting utter nonsense. Showing your true colours

The closest we came to a stadium under Kenwright was when he drove past Walton Hall Park then told the echo to issue an article about how he wished he could build a stadium there. Moshiri is putting a planning application in for a waterfront stadium after already buying the land and the fans cry ‘carpet bagger, nothing has changed’. But ok...

Is that you Ronald?

Improved balance sheet, no vibrate loans, relationships with biggest banks in the world, increased wage bill, increased transfer spending, spruced up Goodison, progress on new waterfront stadium, new director of football, new club offices.

That’s just off the top of my head.

Wasn't aware of that, We're back lads

Why did you prefer the Kenwright way ? If so why ?

No I didn't but I also don't wet my pants over Moshiri, He's cleared some debt and spent some money in the transfer market, Hardly anything to get over excited about

The min I see spades in the ground at the docks is the day I believe we are getting a new stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.