Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How tall is he?

10E41B76-2A14-4490-9546-71924D02A2A5.jpeg

Hard to say really, but here’s a few of his previous team mates.

Lukaku looks like he is on his way out of Utd, I`d have him back in a heartbeat, he would score more than he did before in this current side.... What do others think?

City’s midfield for most of last season was Fernandinho and the two Silvas. None of them are quick tall or strong. Yet they can go to any ground the country and dominate because they are all so good on the ball. Some of our best performances under Moyes game when we had to play Arteta and Osman in the middle and we just passed teams off the park.

Some teams (mainly that lot across the pearl) have made it fashionable to have three absolute athletes in midfield and indeed that can beat most teams but their lack of trophies relative to City or Chelsea comes form the fact that they haven’t had those technical players in midfield who can control games. Indeed they lost the league when they were outclassed by City’s midfield at the Etihad.

I’d love us to be bold and go Bernard Gomes and a holding mid in a midfield three and look to outplay teams.
City didn’t lose the league at the Ethiad
THEY LOST THE LEAGUE AT GOODISON PARK

Lukaku looks like he is on his way out of Utd, I`d have him back in a heartbeat, he would score more than he did before in this current side.... What do others think?

Take him back for 30m - have him play another frustrating season where he scores 30 plus goals but is a bit of a [Poor language removed] team mate - then sell him for 90 odd again.

Seriously though, he just has so much baggage and drama every International window - swerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.