2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool win the Champions League with a frontline of Salah, Firmino, Mane, and had Origi and Sturridge on the bench, and we’ve got DCL leading the line, (who wouldn’t make that Liverpool bench), which is tragic in itself, but just as bad if not worse, are the blues who are happy with it.

I was happy for us to sign origi years ago much to the disgust of bedwetters who can't see that DCL could develop into a very good player.

Origi was having a terrible time, barely playing, couldnt score but the liverpool fans treat everyone like they are all better than Pele and now Origi is scoring in the champions league final.

Salah was deemed not good enough by Chelsea.

We of course call a young kid crap because he is not Pele yet.

Nobody is "happy" with it. But we can sign another striker whilst still holding some faith that DCL is young and still learning and may come good. Our trouble is we are so black and white in everything.

Bedwetters believe that there can only one striker at Everton. It's not possible to have a striker as a backup.... if we sign Aguero then we must play him and he must score. If the manager rests him for a game then that will mean Billy Bedwetter can't debate with his RS friend and boast that striker scores more than Salah...... this is more important than any trophy.

Think he’ll start first game of next season for Everton first team me.

If he does then this transfer window will be a massive let down

With DCL leading the line we will finish no higher than 7th

I can't think of many sides in the PL with worse options upfront than us

That's demonstrably untrue

Not many other 21 year olds could have done the job asked of him by Silva this season

I'm actually at the point now where I want him to leave and smash it at another club. Our fan base deserves it at this stage for the way he's been treated

It'd be a much needed wake up call to give young lads more of a chance I think

Just accept that some Evertonians are thick. They will happily clap a picture of Bill Kenwright after years of selling the family silver, they will sing lukakus name after he comes out in the press and tells the media he's not playing well cos we aren't playing to his strengths and we need to show ambition to keep him after he goes on a 12 game barren spell....

But ask them to support a 21 year old kid who has massively impressed Everton coaches and England coaches and gained rave reviews from ex pros who used to be number 9's like Andy Gray and Shearer and it's "Well... he's no good"

Proper fans....

Mate finding a 21 year old that can jump high and run a lot with pace really isn’t that hard to find. Marcus bent done it and actually done it better.

Starting to sound increasingly desperate tel..... do you do PS4 vs Xbox, Apple vs Android debates too? I get the feeling that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.