Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people disagreed when I said before that we should look into signing Sergino Dest from Ajax youth team but I am going to continue to stand by it. He’s an amazing prospect and if he splits time with Coleman til the end of his career at Everton we could have a seamless intergration into the first team for Dest with a young quality RB for years to come.

He would probably cost a couple thousand and start off on next to nothing wages making him a low risk high reward.

Against France in the u20 WC he showed that he has elite positional awareness, ability to start almost every attack from the wing, an undying engine to get up and down the field, and seems to be the perfect compliment to Digne on the opposite side of the field.

Love him hate him at least I rate him and believe he’s worth the shot.

First of all, he's not costing a couple thousand. Second of all, he's been terrible in the U20 World Cup. Third of all, he wasn't that good against France.

He's a good prospect, but he's NOWHERE NEAR ready for the PL.

First of all, he's not costing a couple thousand. Second of all, he's been terrible in the U20 World Cup. Third of all, he wasn't that good against France.

He's a good prospect, but he's NOWHERE NEAR ready for the PL.
Thought he was decent myself but he's definitely a one for the future

I haven’t seen any links, so this is just a general question.
Given the interest we had in Tierney last season, and that he is just as comfortable as a left sided centre back as a left back, would it be worth going back in for him. Could also cover left back if Digne gets injured / suspended

I haven’t seen any links, so this is just a general question.
Given the interest we had in Tierney last season, and that he is just as comfortable as a left sided centre back as a left back, would it be worth going back in for him. Could also cover left back if Digne gets injured / suspended
He’d be way too expensive to bring in to play neither of those positions.

Linked with Ibrahim Sangaré, 6’3 center mid , plays in French league .... seems a bit like Dacoure from little bits I’ve watched . Anyone heard or know anything about him ? Anyone think Gueye will stick around given renewed interest apparently from PSG ?

Linked with Ibrahim Sangaré, 6’3 center mid , plays in French league .... seems a bit like Dacoure from little bits I’ve watched . Anyone heard or know anything about him ? Anyone think Gueye will stick around given renewed interest apparently from PSG ?
Been alot of rumours about him

@Nymzee and @Timak were feting over him last year...

@CRIMHEAD and myself were also complimentary about the fella...

@The Penny Blue thinks hes awful

Hes a monster, can play defensive midfield as a 6 or box to box as an 8. Personally think he looks similar to Vieira and the sky is the limit potentially.

My first choice of a signing for this summer.

Hopefully Gana goes and we sign Sangare.

Status
Not open for further replies.